AVB - Manager of the Month - December 2012

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

BMJ only got it once as a Yid, none at Fulham - first (and only) Dutchman to win one too, no less. God love that man.

a_366230a.jpg

"this reward is recognition for something achieved in the past, but what we want to acheive in the future is our objective and we still have long way to go...."

I love this man... I would challenge any spurs fan to think he is not heading us in the right direction, both from a footballing perspective, however also a team perspective. He isn't full of footballing cliches, however he has a genuine ability to get the whole team involved in celebrating the award, whilst also managing to "keep a lid on it".

AVB <3
:avbdamn::freund::levywhoa:

:harryfacepalm:

"this reward is recognition for something achieved in the past, but what we want to acheive in the future is our objective and we still have long way to go...."

I love this man... I would challenge any spurs fan to think he is not heading us in the right direction, both from a footballing perspective, however also a team perspective. He isn't full of footballing cliches, however he has a genuine ability to get the whole team involved in celebrating the award, whilst also managing to "keep a lid on it".

AVB <3
:avbdamn::freund::levywhoa:

:harryfacepalm:

We drew at home to Norwich and WBA, in our first two home games. Not good enough.

I really like the way this club seems to be heading, and with AvB at the helm we seem to have someone who is steering the ship on the right course
and he will get us there much quicker when he realises that Dembele and Adebayor are luxury players that we can ill afford to rely on, unless they can play at the top of their game, match after match.
1 in 5 or 1 in 7 decent performances are not enough.
We have no urgency or creativity in the centre of our midfield, he needs to sort that issue out post haste.
If I were Levy I would swap Bale for Modric and get Defoe a strike partner who actually gives a fuck.

I dont want to lose Bale, but we need Modric, or someone like him more than we need Bale, and Bale can be sold for a lot of money - and that will buy negredo or Damiao

Taught a lesson by his predecessor today.

And the same old problems persist. Totally unable to cope when a team put ten men behind the ball, persistently tries to force 22 men in the oppositions half then play through the congested middle.

Pedestrian, no width, no invention, one dimensional.....

Plan b? Chuck another man in the middle of midfield.

Pulling out what little hair I have left

And the same old problems persist. Totally unable to cope when a team put ten men behind the ball, persistently tries to force 22 men in the oppositions half then play through the congested middle.

Sorry what was the result when Harry was in charge last year? I am all fucking ears.

Taught a lesson? What lesson was this? How to park the bus and shut out the opposition?

QPR are a fucking shambles mate. No excuses.

Nfi in last year, I'm only interested in what I'm seeing on the pitch.

QPR beat Chelsea last week, how many chances did QPR have? did they control the game? Did they fuck, they just defended in numbers, hardly taught us a lesson, get in check with reality. It's hardly the end of the world. Good result for them. They defended well. Well done 'Arry end of.

Back
Top Bottom