Audi Cup 2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think Foyth has looked more than decent and very capable at Right Back. However I do appreciated that opinions are like arseholes.

Everyone has one

Looking for a stream ?
Do you have an android tablet or mobile phone ?? If so go to www.tvtap.net and download and install the android version then checkout the available channels ...mind blowing !! also another great one is www.livenettv.xyz again just download and install, let it update automatically and then choose the Sports tab at the top.

When you get any adverts at the beginning (usually two at the most) let them run until an X appears in the top corner allowing you to exit or try pressing your 'back' button once. After that it's plain sailing my friend.....enjoy.

If you have an amazon firestick select the magnifying glass just to the left of the Home screen and type in Downloader and install... then run that app and it will ask for a URL address. Type in www.tvtap.net but this time install the firestick version, you can also put livenet on there as well.

Finally, go to the google playstore and download an app called SportEventz and Live Soccer TV.. These list all football matches everywhere for present and future days of the week. Click on a certain match and it will show channels/streams which are broadcasting the game. You can watch every single 3pm Saturday kick off :thumbup:

The apps also allow you to 'cast' the picture to a TV screen....magic.
There you go....any problems get back to me

The match now can be seen using tvtap or livenettv and channels ITV4 or Real Madrid TV :thumbup:

Apologies to those who have read this message before.............

There is a hell of a player there in Foyth. Biggest problem is that he's still very naive - that foul against Kross and the needless pass that gave the ball away midway through the half spring to mind.

He needs game time, but for now I'd prefer it was against the lower table sides if possible.
yes there is a player there, but he does not look to see where he needs to be when defending

Looking for a stream ?
Do you have an android tablet or mobile phone ?? If so go to www.tvtap.net and download and install the android version then checkout the available channels ...mind blowing !! also another great one is www.livenettv.xyz again just download and install, let it update automatically and then choose the Sports tab at the top.

When you get any adverts at the beginning (usually two at the most) let them run until an X appears in the top corner allowing you to exit or try pressing your 'back' button once. After that it's plain sailing my friend.....enjoy.

If you have an amazon firestick select the magnifying glass just to the left of the Home screen and type in Downloader and install... then run that app and it will ask for a URL address. Type in www.tvtap.net but this time install the firestick version, you can also put livenet on there as well.

Finally, go to the google playstore and download an app called SportEventz and Live Soccer TV.. These list all football matches everywhere for present and future days of the week. Click on a certain match and it will show channels/streams which are broadcasting the game. You can watch every single 3pm Saturday kick off :thumbup:

The apps also allow you to 'cast' the picture to a TV screen....magic.
There you go....any problems get back to me

The match now can be seen using tvtap or livenettv and channels ITV4 or Real Madrid TV :thumbup:

Apologies to those who have read this message before.............
Or go to ITV. com

Back
Top Bottom