Spurs vs Man Utd. ICC, 25/7/19, KO 12:30pm BST. Shanghai

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lol everyone so mad about me saying Son is better than Kane.

If someone said Messi is better than Ronaldo, I would not be saying go back to Argentinaor go to the Argentinian Forum lol.

Here is another one for you haters.

SON IS BETTER THAN KANE.

Can't tell if you are talking about Son or Kane falling over his own feet and going Awol.

I give you 6 hours until being binned

Son Heung Min is so good <3 without a doubt better play than Kane for me. underrated for too long.

Difference is when South Korea are playing Son Heung Min always makes a different i.e world cup against mexico and germany.

When Kane is called up for he doesn't score a single goal in the knock out stages and is hailed as greatest striker after scoring against Panama.

Nice meme

Don't ever post again.

If someone said Messi is better than Ronaldo, I would not be saying go back to Argentinaor go to the Argentinian Forum lol.

SON IS BETTER THAN KANE.

Can't tell if you are talking about Son or Kane falling over his own feet and going Awol.
hell-yeah-motherfucker-so-edgy-28668910.png

Sat down to watch it, saw it kick off then got called into a meeting, which has just finished!!!

Is it worth re-watching?

(Couldn't give a fuck about the score, just want to see some nice bites of football. If we were awful, then that will also make me watch too, just not interested if it's a boring slow tempo game).

Ta muchly.
Well, its always worth watching them, but don't watch it if you like watching them win.

I'm always looking for the silver linings though, whereas you......don't...

Silver linings? We lost a pre season friendly.
I care the same amount as if we had won. Zero.

But I wasn’t desperate to beat them right up until we lost and then it means nothing.
Silly to be honest

I see the value of investment when needed.
I find it hilarious that when I criticise Dele and Eriksen and say Id happily upgrade them, people like you get offended and say shit like:

“WHAT??? JUST GOT TO THE CL FINAL AND ITS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU???!!!”

But you don’t apply the same rules for the RB.
I’d like us to invest WAY more than you do.

I’d like to see the likes of Rabiot, Dybala, Bale, Sane come in and challenge Dele and replace Eriksen.

For me, that would see us challenge for real.

Others think that Wan Bissaka and Sessengon will win the PL, then want to sit there and tell me about improving the squad.
Hahahahaha

Dele can go and take place on the bench until he starts hitting the high notes again, Kane can do the same thing. If Eriksen stays, I'd rather invest in RB and LB. I don't see Sessegnon as a LB, and thats because he's got same stature as KWP.

Good to see you adding some names too the bowl, even though they're not to my liking, and Rabiot would probably not go anywhere atm.

Silver linings? We lost a pre season friendly.
I care the same amount as if we had won. Zero.

But I wasn’t desperate to beat them right up until we lost and then it means nothing.
Silly to be honest
What makes you think I gave a fuck either? I was just sick of hearing the MUTV bullshit...Their unbeaten run of 4 wins, scoring 8 and only conceding 1....it was almost as if they were actual games that fucking mattered...

What makes you think I gave a fuck either? I was just sick of hearing the MUTV bullshit...Their unbeaten run of 4 wins, scoring 8 and only conceding 1....it was almost as if they were actual games that fucking mattered...
Sounds like you give a fuck, my mistake then as you clearly don’t

:pochshock:

Good thing nobody on this site actually manages Spurs. We'd be in a relegation fight quicker than Sheffield and financial troubles worse than Bolton.

Pre-season is a cruel mistress, I've seen Spurs go unbeaten in previous years and then start the campaign like a team thats never played together before.

SON IS BETTER THAN KANE.

Not this guy again.

I am Korean myself but never thought Son is better than Kane.

Kane is far better at Strength, Jumping height, Positioning, Heading, Holding ball, etc. he is even better at goal scoring than Son.

He is simply one of the best striker in the world period.
Son is not.

Back
Top Bottom