Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Le Celso and Sessengon will be announced this week, latest middle of next week, followed by Erisken (with £100 million Release clause) and Toby contract extensions!

#ITK :angryscouser:

What if the Eriksen leaving news was all a ploy by his team to get a bigger contract from Spurs?

It was a interview in Denmark, he hasn't spoken to the English media regarding it and hasn't once said he won't play. If he was desperate for a new challenge then I'd imagine he'd be kicking up more of a fuss about leaving than what he is.

May just be my hopeful thinking, but I can see him signing a new deal.

giphy.gif

Anyone know the reliability of the source, PBS sportswriter?

Edit... not sure why it won't link because its still up. Anyway it says that Lo Celso is flying out for a medical later this week. Fee is around 60m

Typical of the absolute bullshit these ITK cunts come up with for clicks...there's not a single one of us on here that couldn't have written this with the same levels of credibility and detail.
Next up from ITK spunktrumpets: this season I've been told that spurs will win some games. Other sources tell me they may lose some. I have it on good authority from insiders at the club that there has been mention of the possibility of a draw or too.
You heard it here first.

See? All ITK are cunts.

Typical of the absolute bullshit these ITK cunts come up with for clicks...there's not a single one of us on here that couldn't have written this with the same levels of credibility and detail.
Next up from ITK spunktrumpets: this season I've been told that spurs will win some games. Other sources tell me they may lose some. I have it on good authority from insiders at the club that there has been mention of the possibility of a draw or too.
You heard it here first.

See? All ITK are cunts.

Bullshit mate.
38 wins coming up.
#un-drawables

Back
Top Bottom