Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If there is any possibility of bringing Bale back then we should take it with open arms...

Yes there are some who say he’s not the player he was when he left, of course not, how could he be at 30?
There are some who say we don’t need him because we are a much better team which has got better and better year after year since he left, that is also true.

But this time Bale won’t be Spurs all on his own, and it’s now the perfect time to bring a player like Bale into the mix.
We won’t depend on him like we once did, he does not have to play 50 games a season, we can pick and choose his battles.
But most of all he can be such a match winner, he can keep all the good players we do have on their toes, and he can still raise the profile of the club both on and off the pitch....
O yes, and he just may want to prove a few doubters wrong along the way...

Just needed to watch the champions league final to see how selfish he was. Keep cheering on a man who never comes off no matter what and walks into the team when he pleases. Like i said never said he was shit at all i think he is a very good player but not as good as most of view think he. And my very first point did not involve kane at all. I came to realise last season that our top top players are not as good as most of us thought they were and I'm including myself in that
I didn't know you were in the squad?

Brilliant well done you silly cunt. Where was the negativity? I was saying i hope we sign bale you stupid fucking cunt. I never started slagging kane off. I'm not his biggest fan no I'm not but i would never of said anything negative about him unless provoked to prove a point. I was not coming on here to slag players off. I think that bale is the sort of player we needed to just propel us to start winning things

So how the fuck you stupid fucking kiddy fiddling cunt is that negative? Go back to touching your brothers kids you cunt
5 cunts and 2 fuckings in that post. You must learn some more verbs and adjectives . With a little paedophilia thrown in for good measure.

I will not apologise for wanting a trophy and having the opinion that we would be better with bale. I have not slagged off any other player so you my friend can go fuck yourself or one of your family members i am sure in your gypo community it does not matter
Careful. You're verging racist here. I have Romany blood.

Economics. It's a big transfer. The market for Bale is compact.
Add into that the complication of Bale not wanting to leave. ZZ has made it untenable for him with his comments now though.

I wonder if there is a Spanish equivalent of constructive dismissal that Bale's advisors could exploit to move and protect the full value of his contract. Morally he has a case, but I don't know anything about Spanish law.
Many thanks for that...appreciate the reply. Sound answer. Makes much more sense of a rather complicated situation.

I'm with sammy on most of his views. I feel he is a bit strong on some of our players but he is not one of the sheep i feel need a kick up the arse
I would like to know what are your views on the following players, are they good enough to start regularly IYO if we're looking to compete for PL and CL?

Sissoko, Lamela, Davies, Dele, KWP, Winks, Dier and Wanyama.

Careful. You're verging racist here. I have Romany blood.
Spaniel, that's supposed to stay in the patient FFS.

ps - there's a really good Romany MF in France that I was hoping we had a gander at. Alas, he moved to Montpellier (from Nimes) as he didn't want to leave his family and greater community.

One question please (sensible answer respectfully requested). If as you say he's one of the top five attacking players in the world right now.....then why haven't all the top clubs been battering Zidane's door down to buy him ? The whole world and his dog knew Bale would be out on his arse when ZZ returned as manager and yet he's still there. :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
There's 600K reasons. Per week.

Translated:

On Lo Celso: #Betis has agreed with the Argentinian his transfer to Tottenham, club with which he continues to negotiate.

It is IMPOSSIBLE for Lo Celso to share costumes next season with Fekir, Borja Iglesias, Canales and company. There is a pitfall called salary margin.

How much does an extra Batman costume cost anyway?

I would like to know what are your views on the following players, are they good enough to start regularly IYO if we're looking to compete for PL and CL?

Sissoko, Lamela, Davies, Dele, KWP, Winks, Dier and Wanyama.

So long as they can pass the ball to Bale, they are good enough

:baletroll:

One question please (sensible answer respectfully requested). If as you say he's one of the top five attacking players in the world right now.....then why haven't all the top clubs been battering Zidane's door down to buy him ? The whole world and his dog knew Bale would be out on his arse when ZZ returned as manager and yet he's still there. :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
My guess is it all comes down to money, he is on stupid wages and is at the end of his career so doubt he has much left in terms of being able to sell him on after his next 3-4 year contract

Bit off topic but there are people who go on about top 4 being shit and say they been spurs fans all there life, well I’m 35 and I remember when being safe from relegation was a success, how times change

Back
Top Bottom