Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm with sammy on most of his views.

12 hours later this man was found in a bin.
Witnesses say he had recently aligned himself to unpopular Eriksen hater Sammy “the cunt” Spurs, and in unprecedented scenes, was heard bragging about it loudly in public.
Police think his affiliations finally caught up with him and the fact he was new to the area made him an easy target.

Serious shit, it made the local

Last edited:
Brilliant well done you silly cunt. Where was the negativity? I was saying i hope we sign bale you stupid fucking cunt. I never started slagging kane off. I'm not his biggest fan no I'm not but i would never of said anything negative about him unless provoked to prove a point. I was not coming on here to slag players off. I think that bale is the sort of player we needed to just propel us to start winning things

So how the fuck you stupid fucking kiddy fiddling cunt is that negative? Go back to touching your brothers kids you cunt
Based on what that i said?
I would like us to signe bale?
I am not kanes biggest fan which i ain't i am sorry for that
Calling you a kiddy fiddler i suspect you are and i feel sorry for your brother
I will not apologise for wanting a trophy and having the opinion that we would be better with bale. I have not slagged off any other player so you my friend can go fuck yourself or one of your family members i am sure in your gypo community it does not matter

Gutted I missed all this!

:levylol: :levylol: :levylol: :levylol: :levylol:

Lo Celso

Ceballos deal will include some fcked up clauses that limit our upside, effectively making it worthless investment.

Let's leave such deals to teams desperate enough like Scum
It's not just the mechanics of the loan deal, Lo Celso is a much better player, for a start he doesn't go missing with the frequency that Ceballos does.

I also feel that he's a far better fit, I think he's far more likely to adapt to London, to Spurs, than Ceballos would

It's not just the mechanics of the loan deal, Lo Celso is a much better player, for a start he doesn't go missing with the frequency that Ceballos does.

I also feel that he's a far better fit, I think he's far more likely to adapt to London, to Spurs, than Ceballos would

Bill, have you had the chance to watch a lot of Lo Celso? Not going to lie, never seen him kick a ball in anger.

Worth getting excited over?

Bill, have you had the chance to watch a lot of Lo Celso? Not going to lie, never seen him kick a ball in anger.

Worth getting excited over?
Not an awful lot to be honest, I don't watch Spanish football as much as I used to. He stood out in two games I watched tho, away at Barcelona and away at Madrid, both of which they won. A friend is a big Betis fan, he raves about him - he highlighted the effort he puts in, very much not a show pony type he said

Yea, I agree with all that as well.

But even if they would be equally poised, this clause issue would disqualify Ceballos for me.

I mean DC has only ever played in super dominant club. While Lo Celso last season heroics were for far lesser teams. I mean there have been so many ppl who seemed decent enough for the big boys in Spain and then have turned out to be absolutely medicore or flops in EPL (Pedro, Denis Suarez, Delofeu, Kovacic, Morata). I checked the list from the start of 2014 and only better ones have been Fabregas (EPL proven) and duo of Gomes&Diagne (just one season up to now).

So yea, GLG all day long.

Is Sessegnon happening this week? YES

Is Eriksen re signing??

Is Celso signing not happening if Eriksen re-signs ? I think so

Why isn't Toby signing? ?

Daniel Rose to PSG? ?

Back
Top Bottom