Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We have no common ground at all I'm afraid....not after a statement like that.

Edit
I have to admit I am absolutely staggered by that statement of yours about Kane 😳

You’re getting very close to calling him a cunt

Admit it
You know you want to

Listen ya fucken nuggets, if we can get bale and he wants to return, then we've hit jackpot. We all know Levy won't fuck us financially, so what do you care about the figures involved? If he is half the player he was when he was first with us, then he'll be a great addition. But let's be honest, he's still one of the top five attacking players in the world right now. He's a top professional and as fit as a fucken racing snake.
Thank you. Better team with him in it

Listen ya fucken nuggets, if we can get bale and he wants to return, then we've hit jackpot. We all know Levy won't fuck us financially, so what do you care about the figures involved? If he is half the player he was when he was first with us, then he'll be a great addition. But let's be honest, he's still one of the top five attacking players in the world right now. He's a top professional and as fit as a fucken racing snake.

One question please (sensible answer respectfully requested). If as you say he's one of the top five attacking players in the world right now.....then why haven't all the top clubs been battering Zidane's door down to buy him ? The whole world and his dog knew Bale would be out on his arse when ZZ returned as manager and yet he's still there. :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Another shameless gooner maggot troll cunt, only joined few days ago

It’s the season I guess ...
Again if you would of read been a proper spurs fan since 87 went to my first game against luton at home. Fell in love with spurs because of gazza and hoddle based on my unlce showing me how good hoddle was. Joined not long ago but have read here and there for a few months. But I'm not like most of you lot coming 3rd or 4th and thinking out team is full of superstars is not my thinking.

My point was we would be better with bale i never slagged off our players even though there are some i don't rate

So how about not acting like a tosser and realise that some people would like a trophy once in a while

Back
Top Bottom