Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He very much does. Still though, as I said, how often does he weird stuff about incomings? It always seems standard response and party line stuff, not weird in spots.

When he does say weird stuff about his own future, the club, or whatever, then as much as it comes off as weird, out of place, and near impossible to interpret, I always get the impression that it's considered and he has an agenda with everything, he says. So what the agenda here? :pochserious:
I agree

But he’s getting weirder

He very much does. Still though, as I said, how often does he say weird stuff about incomings? It always seems standard response and party line stuff, not weird in those spots.

When he does say weird stuff about his own future, the club, or whatever, then as much as it comes off as weird, out of place, and near impossible to interpret, I always get the impression that it's considered and he has an agenda with everything, he says. So what the agenda here? :pochserious:

Still doesn't beat Cantona and the sardines :roflmao: :roflmao:

Bale...

79 La Liga appearances in the past four seasons. Played 42 matches last season, half of those as a substitute.

A snip at £600K a week.

I don't want that Welsh cunt (excuse me fellow Spurs Taff's) anywhere near my club.

That cunt refused to train for us and showed zero respect for the Club and fans, He can fuck off to China to add some finesse to his golf game and two shits i wouldn't give.

Fekir been given permission to travel to have his Betis medical.

Lo Celso’s gotta be close, I’m more excited by this signing then Ndombele’s tbh. I watched GLC a few times last season and he was easily the best player on the field every time I watched him, he absolutely tore Milan apart in the Europa League twice.

Our midfield last season lacked movement and struggled with any team that pressed high, GLC and Ndombele are press breakers. They can open up the whole field with one or two touches past defenders in the middle of the pitch and GLC from what I saw can also dictate the pace of the game.

Hope it materialises and we somehow keep Eriksen, this midfield would be able to compete with the worlds best. Easily the best midfield we’ve ever had with Eriksen, Ndombele, Lo Celso, Winks, Dele, Sissoko, Dier & Wanyama!

Fekir been given permission to travel to have his Betis medical.

Lo Celso’s gotta be close, I’m more excited by this signing then Ndombele’s tbh. I watched GLC a few times last season and he was easily the best player on the field every time I watched him, he absolutely tore Milan apart in the Europa League twice.

Our midfield last season lacked movement and struggled with any team that pressed high, GLC and Ndombele are press breakers. They can open up the whole field with one or two touches past defenders in the middle of the pitch and GLC from what I saw can also dictate the pace of the game.

Hope it materialises and we somehow keep Eriksen, this midfield would be able to compete with the worlds best. Easily the best midfield we’ve ever had with Eriksen, Ndombele, Lo Celso, Winks, Dele, Sissoko, Dier & Wanyama!
We haven’t broke a press since dembele left

I hope your right

I don’t think he was given a fair chance to be honest. Didn’t show much but never got a run of games.

But back on topic, if Bale comes off, I will find it funny that so many people “don’t want him”.

We all know we will all be wanking together
join_in_the_internet_circle_jerk_print-ra11ce31c7e7d40d78d37d8a5a1e777f5_zod_400.jpg

We will sign Sessegnon (and Lo Celso), it will be interesting to see if we go for a new right-back as well this summer.

Hope your right, all three would be perfect but we keep talking about a new RB but no names except for the Leicester guy Ricardo Pereira . (I'd gladly settle for him though)

Listen ya fucken nuggets, if we can get bale and he wants to return, then we've hit jackpot. We all know Levy won't fuck us financially, so what do you care about the figures involved? If he is half the player he was when he was first with us, then he'll be a great addition. But let's be honest, he's still one of the top five attacking players in the world right now. He's a top professional and as fit as a fucken racing snake.

Back
Top Bottom