Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

People can argue if Kane or Bale are the better player until the cows come home.

But Harry Kane does and will by the end of his career mean more for this football club than Gareth Bale does, has and most likely ever will.

Goon what you on about? Been a spurs fan since 1987 went to luton at home lost 2-1 and me and my brother had a fight in the stands over a burger. I'm just not sold on how good all you lot think this crop and how good you lot think they actually are. The squad neededmore of an overhaul in my opinion because it has become clear they can't win when it matters and someone like bale is a proven winner.
So before you go on about fucking gooner realise that not everyone is happy about top 4 year in year out I'd like to tell my kids about trophies something most of this squad has not delivered
WHY DID YOU FIGHT OVER A FUCKING BURGER. I WANT TO KNOW. FUCKING TALK TO ME.

Goon what you on about? Been a spurs fan since 1987 went to luton at home lost 2-1 and me and my brother had a fight in the stands over a burger. I'm just not sold on how good all you lot think this crop and how good you lot think they actually are. The squad neededmore of an overhaul in my opinion because it has become clear they can't win when it matters and someone like bale is a proven winner.
So before you go on about fucking gooner realise that not everyone is happy about top 4 year in year out I'd like to tell my kids about trophies something most of this squad has not delivered
FUCKING ANSWER ME.

I CAN FUCKING SEE YOU'RE THERE.

I get the impression that others watch more of Poch's press conf's than I do. Can anyone recall EVER saying anything other than I don't comment on rumours, because the player belongs to another club?

I get that saying we don't want him, would rub salt in the wound, but why would Poch start rolling that out from nowhere in the first place. So if we're not interested he could have rolled out the standard response.

His comment, mentioning US as an option for Bale's destination, suggests to me that we are in for him, and he feels free to effectively say so, because yes he does belong to another club, but their manager has made it abundantly clear that he doesn't want Bale to belong to his club anymore. Again, if not, he would have pleaded the 5th by doing his standard comment.

One things for sure...with August fast approaching we will know very soon one way or the other. Then we can spend cold dark winter months looking back on this thread and seeing just how clever we all were (myself included) and how accurate those wonderfully lucky people who are ITK turned out to be :roflmao: :roflmao:

End of a wonderful day, thoroughly enjoyed the match and might even stay up to watch another in an hour Sevilla vs The Dippers at 11.00pm on Bein Sports 11 or Liverpool FC channel (Both available on TVTap :thumbup:)

Don't forget to check out the Streaming thread I started today in General Football then hopefully nobody will have to miss a Spurs match this season.

Fucking ITK throw down in progress.

I’m waiting for what the lion has to say.....
I think having these tragic self-harmers fight to the death would make excellent TV::

Who wouldn't want to watch...

hqdefault.jpg

square up against...

u1p6d.jpg

When kane even wins anything you can try to compare.
The flaw in this approach is speaking in terms of team trophies. If you look at individual trophies attained by the players, I'm pretty sure Kane is ahead. The one massive difference also, is comparing them in the first start lol.

Back
Top Bottom