Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Smack on...the bullshit I keep reading about Danny Rose and Barcelona is mind blowing. First we left him behind so he could pursue interest from other clubs, then he offered himself to Barca but was rejected, next Spurs offer Rose to Barca and they are considering and finally Barca approach Spurs about Rose availablity....all this in the space of about 12 hours.....staggering shite.

It's the second by second made up news for clicks that fucks me off no end...like I say, no one really knows apart from those involved and they won't say fuck all...I blame the cunt who started this thread!

I wasn't impressed by KWP in defense although as a WB he was ok. I thought the defense was shambolic. Dele played well as did Lucas and clearly Ndombele is going to be a huge asset. And Harry showing Beckham how it's REALLY done. Touch of genius there I think. But back 3/4 really worrisome. Huge holes appearing. Seems as though none of them knew what the others were doing. Liked the guy on the left.....Georgiu ??? Don't know how to spell it. Lots of potential there.
You don't know how to spell DEFENCE either fella!!

We'll be taking a massive gamble if we don't being in a right back. A Ben Davies level would do. I.e. Some who doesn't have recurring injury problems, understands the role of a full back and is very good at it.
If we are set to keep using the diamond formation that Poch seems to enjoy now maybe having more defensive minded fullbacks is not that bad of an idea. Let them sneak just above the halfway line.

Without overlapping wingers ready to fall back we would leave our flanks very open otherwise.

I wasn't fussed either way about Bale, but after Zizou's latest comments we simply have to make it happen. He will be fired up and chomping at the bit to prove him wrong following a couple of frustrating seasons. Even if all he does is pull off another bicycle wonder-goal when we inevitably make the CL final again he will be worth it.

Sign Bale - guarantee silverware. Simple as that.

Bale Latest...............

This might be something (or nothing)....if it's true then the only thing Gareth Bale is now concerned about chasing are golf balls and wads of cash.

China really? Seems an odd choice. If I was bale I’d be trying to get a move to Bayern

Now this....

From Ireland a tale of £1m a week...............staggering !

Back
Top Bottom