Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If Aurier can stay fit then I think KWP will be ok to play against teams that park the bus , I’m more worried about potentially losing Danny and replacing him with Sessengon !

Is that the pereira we were heavily linked with last year and should have gone for ?

Oh yes please....but Brendan would never let him go ...or would he. Trouble is the situation is now starting to become desperate and other clubs will know how much Spurs need to cover the position and their prices will rise accordingly.

I wouldn't welcome him back with open arms and just flat out do not want him back, let alone I don't know how we would manage the salary issues we would have to work through.

If he did come back I would just need to get over it and cheer him on I guess, but I think we need to move on from hoping for a triumphant Bale return.

So Poch comments makes it clear we have an interest in Bale.

I think it's just Poch being his diplomatic self and showing Bale some respect as an ex legend of the club. Zidane (The bastard) has absolutely panned Gareth lately so rather than say "We're not interested" and heap more pain on the lad he's taken the safe ground and sat on the fence.....wise move.

Back
Top Bottom