Where are you watching the final?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I have just been considering whether or not to go to the ground for the final. Still umming and arring whether my first stadium visit should be to see live football or not. I know it would be an amazing day out and great atmosphere. And if we win? .....

Sorry if this has already been covered, i have searched back a few pages and couldn't find an answer.

Just been looking at the tickets through the official Tottenham site. It says tickets for the screening will not go on general sale. Is this likely to change, do we know?

Also says tickets will only be sold to members in the last round of sales. I just looked into becoming a member but it says membership applications are closed for the 18/19 season and that i can only register interest for the forthcoming season.

So as a non member i cannot register at this time so therefore will not be able to buy tickets?
That’s correct.

You’ve two options:
1) sign up for a CRN, and if they open it up for guests, ask some kind member to buy a ticket and transfer it to you.
2) take your chances, and pick up a ticket from someone selling one on the day.

That’s correct.

You’ve two options:
1) sign up for a CRN, and if they open it up for guests, ask some kind member to buy a ticket and transfer it to you.
Thank you kindly. Will look into it.

The more i think about it the more i want to go. The Inter game is general sales so that will be my first real game at NWHL. Excited!

That’s correct.

You’ve two options:

CRN = Client reference number? I am registered with the official site. So i have a CRN? On the ticket purchase page i have a 7 digit number next to my name. Is that it?

Help is much appreciated.

Thank you kindly. Will look into it.

The more i think about it the more i want to go. The Inter game is general sales so that will be my first real game at NWHL. Excited!
I’m going to try and buy 2 tickets together tomorrow, if I manage it then I will have 2 that are not together if you get stuck

Hi,

Would someone with an active membership be kind enough to pick up a spare ticket for the stadium screening? I have a CRN for prior memberships but don't have the right privileges for this game. This is the biggest game of my life and I would love nothing more than to watch it with the rest if you in the stadium. Live in London so can easily either give you the money in person or transfer.

Im so excited, bring on next weekend.

My dad just surprised us with tickets to the final, got them from the club. Just posting to give a shoutout to the most selfless hardworking man I know - He is insisting he misses the game so me and my brother can go together instead. If you are reading this - I love you even though you bug me at times!!! We’re off to Madrid on Tuesday! #COYS

Pub older than spurs itself you'll hear the roar of the crowd a famous Tottenham pub that was rescued from property devolpers by crowd funding and tottenham themselves.

The Antwerp Arms
168-170 Church Rd, Tottenham, London N17 8AS
020 8216 9289
Do you know whether we'd have to buy tickets for entry to the AA that evening? Or first come first served etc?

I'm genuinely jealous... One of the few times you'll probably get a senior team experience there without it being watered down by plastics and corporates.

Still think one big screen and everyone on the pitch would work better, but access to bars, loos etc. would be comparatively awkward and DL won't have that.

would be the same access if we have Gigs at WHL.

I have just been considering whether or not to go to the ground for the final. Still umming and arring whether my first stadium visit should be to see live football or not. I know it would be an amazing day out and great atmosphere. And if we win? .....

Sorry if this has already been covered, i have searched back a few pages and couldn't find an answer.

Just been looking at the tickets through the official Tottenham site. It says tickets for the screening will not go on general sale. Is this likely to change, do we know?

Also says tickets will only be sold to members in the last round of sales. I just looked into becoming a member but it says membership applications are closed for the 18/19 season and that i can only register interest for the forthcoming season.

So as a non member i cannot register at this time so therefore will not be able to buy tickets?

Correct - wont go to general sale and cannot become a member in time - you need a friendly member to get you a ticket.

Is there any mention about guest tickets yet for the screening @ the Lane?

- SALES WINDOW 3: From 10am on Thursday 23 May: All remaining One Hotspur Members.

Any tickets remaining following the above sales windows will be made available for Season Ticket Holders and Members to purchase for non-members as part of a Guest Sale window where they will be issued with an e-ticket via email that must be printed at home. Further details shall follow should we open a Guest Sale window.

Back
Top Bottom