Where are you watching the final?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

- SALES WINDOW 3: From 10am on Thursday 23 May: All remaining One Hotspur Members.

Any tickets remaining following the above sales windows will be made available for Season Ticket Holders and Members to purchase for non-members as part of a Guest Sale window where they will be issued with an e-ticket via email that must be printed at home. Further details shall follow should we open a Guest Sale window.
Cheers so could be anytime then, just tried now and it's still only members.

Yeah I'm leaning towards that now. £12.50 is steep though... gotta convince non-Spurs fans to go
What sways me to the stadium though is cheap decent ale and lots of yids, but sitting and watching a game on screens is not ideal so this outdoor one seems quite decent, maybe I buy a ticket for both and decide on the day

What sways me to the stadium though is cheap decent ale and lots of yids, but sitting and watching a game on screens is not ideal so this outdoor one seems quite decent, maybe I buy a ticket for both and decide on the day

I'm just trying to verify this big screen thing, as I haven't seen anything from "The Cause" club, they've got a night on that night so you would've thought there'd be something on their page.

I've sent them a message. So I'd hold off before buying tickets!

Got plans to meet up at a mates a few hours before kickoff (7am NZ time). Forgot to get the day off work, but I do night shifts, start at 2pm usually. Told them if they need me to turn up, i'm gunna be absolutely shit-faced.

Thing is with this outdoor screening you are running the risk of watching the game with gooners, scousers and whatever else ……………….. light the touchpaper……….. BANG

Hi,

Would someone with an active membership be kind enough to pick up a spare ticket for the stadium screening? I have a CRN for prior memberships but don't have the right privileges for this game. This is the biggest game of my life and I would love nothing more than to watch it with the rest if you in the stadium. Live in London so can easily either give you the money in person or transfer.

Im so excited, bring on next weekend.

I have an unused OH+ - I can PM you the number if you wanna add it to your network?

Thing is with this outdoor screening you are running the risk of watching the game with gooners, scousers and whatever else ……………….. light the touchpaper……….. BANG

Yep, that and shit weather. I will be in the ground. You will have your choice of seats, can drink on the concourse if you don't want to sit down. Will be a huge party at the goalline bar. And you will be with 40-50k other Yids to celebate a famous win,

What's not to like?

Yep, that and shit weather. I will be in the ground. You will have your choice of seats, can drink on the concourse if you don't want to sit down. Will be a huge party at the goalline bar. And you will be with 40-50k other Yids to celebate a famous win,

What's not to like?
I'll be there too. might sneak round to south stand and try and watch game from there. otherwise we will be watching from west lower

What's not to like?
certainly appeals but a real trek for me... Shame as going to the pub with randoms and multiple sets of fans will be a less than ideal environment. Figures that my BT sports package expires the day before, hmmm, what to do

Back
Top Bottom