Where are you watching the final?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Final will be viewed at home with my Spurs supporting wife and daughter along with the Liverpool supporting 7 year old son (don't ask, he is the strange child)
Oh and beer, lots of beer

We really can't grumble... looks like the Club are doing pretty much everything they can, to welcome and encourage fans who can't get to Madrid, to be part of the occasion at our home!

From the OS:
All bars and food outlets will also open at this time – the Club has also obtained a licence for fans to take alcohol to their seats.

We should, however, like to remind fans that this will be a family event for supporters of all ages to enjoy a momentous occasion in the Club’s history – we ask that you are therefore mindful of your alcohol consumption and behaviour and give due consideration to those around you at all times.

During the event, fans will be treated to BT Sport’s live coverage of the Final, including all the build-up, post-match reaction and trophy presentation, via our giant HD screens and televisions located throughout the concourses and Premium areas, plus screens on the pitch.

I think they're actually doing everything they should be for the fans!
The outside areas will be heaving all day I imagine, it'll be just like a match day, except the players themselves won't actually be on the pitch!
Indeed, the club are certainly doing what they can for the fan experience for those who cannot get to Madrid.

I will be watching at the ground because you could probably get the best of both worlds and switch from the pitch view to a pub type view within the bar areas if you wanted to.

I have just got to sort my tickets which seemed to have got locked in limbo land and I cannot add them to the basket
:pochfacepalm:

No screens in Chaplin’s as far as I am aware. I think the writer is referring to the riviera (was green rooms) in boscombe high street or more likely the bell opposite pokesdown station which would be my preference of the two.

Other notable mentions are the grove in southbourne or the westbourne in westwobourne.

If your heading into Bournemouth proper your limited to the chain pubs litten tree, O’Neil’s, walkabout etc. Litten tree has a garden with screens and served me well during the World Cup.
I think we're going to George Tapps.

Thanks for the info though. 👍🏻

Last edited:
got offered a ticket for 2k but decided against it. What are the chances I can get it for cheaper on the day? mate says no chance and I should have paid.
What i have heard is last year tickets were going for 500£ on the day then once the game started cheaper. Im hoping to pick one up for a monkey,

Stratford has the Football Café. But fuck that. Get on national rail to Northumberland park and go to the high road. Coach & Horses, Antwerp Arms, Brickmakers, Billy Nich. All will be rammed with Spurs.

Cafe football shut down

There is a couple of sports bars on shoreditch high street.

If come Thursday next week there are still seats left, which I suspect there will be, then you can buy guest tickets for non-members.

If there’s not, does it matter? There’ll be 60,000 other Spurs fans in there, talk to some of them. You won’t be lonely, mate. 😊

Yeh at the same I was thinking, there are 60k+ fans there too... as long as they dont mind including me in their convos, im all for it. Hopefully II can use my situation being alone as a convo starter to whoever is next to me haha... So if anyone here happens to get this convo on the day, just know its me and I mean no harm :)

Good choice. Litten tree and George tapps are one of the same. Make sure to get there early if it’s sunny, the garden fills up pretty quick as there aren’t really enough pubs with outdoor screens.
Thanks for the advice. It's also where my daughter watched a lot of the world cup. 👍🏻

Heard some fella on the news who is renting out his flat in Madrid £2500 for the weekend beer provided! He seemed to think it was an easy £2500 he'll be sleeping on the sofa !

Poor fucker ain't gonna know what's hit him whoever rents his flat is likely to start drinking from the moment they arrive at the departure airport and not stop.

I think I'm going to watch it down the West End, with a mate who supports Liverpool, he's soft so won't get much of a ripping if we lose. It would be great if there was a cinema showing it anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom