We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Think that would sway me to stay here if I can't get a ticket. We can have the TFC social there :)

My sis has gone from definitely not going to seeing how to get to Madrid this morning, only problem is if the unthinkable happens being surrounded by scousers

Can’t believe we did it Mrs P!!!!!!!

Audere Est Facere

Should be an easy call as you want to hear joy in your fathers voice. Utter cunt. Would love to be able to make that call as would many others
I normally cannot forgive a spurs supporting father having his son/daughter growing up supporting a different team

(To be honest I don’t understand one bit ... I was taken to whl, I wore the kits , I screamed for us on the telly and refreshed ceefax every 30secs each time offering a mini prayer a spurs players name would pop up under our name denoting a spurs goal.... I literally don’t know how it happens)

However. This is probably the only exception to that rule I can fully comprehend

Wouldn’t be surprised if his old man clocked early doors what a disappointment he had and didn’t want to soil our great name

Third kit still in stock here, apparently:

Also just seen this 😢

if you are willing to wait a few weeks

check the reviews as its like amazon market place for knockoffs - got 3 kids kits and all been perfect.

Llorente must have won something like 20+ aeriel duels.
Llorente is a curious one ..... he has pretty much been a not very good player for most of the time

BUT

he’s timed his being a very good player to absolute perfection... the number of crucial games he’s really made the difference in is remarkable

( you then start him in the league the following Saturday against Watford and he’s fucking awful lol )

Still in a daze, not getting much work done, luckily fairly quiet in the office. But I wish I was home and would spend the whole day on this thread. Think I might have missed a few pages but I can't keep going backwards, just keep losing track.
Even the gooners and Spammers have been nice to me today. Think they were expecting me to be all loud and giving it the big 'un. Still in the "I don't believe it, was it all a dream? " zone.
Just keep reliving it all. I have to confess that I had given up by half time. Not especially angry, just resigned to the fact we were not going to make it. Trying to console myself with the fact that I would have bitten your hand off if you had offered a CL semi and 4th place at the beginning of the season.
Then we did what we did and everything in the universe is all right again.
Part of me hates how much this club and this team has such a stranglehold on my emotions, but when things go soooo right, I wouldn't have it any other way.
I love this team with all my heart. Let's hope we can bring the big eared trophy home. COYS xxxx

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom