We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Third kit still in stock here, apparently:

Also just seen this 😢

I order one of these from this site before Easter still not received it yet . Be warned it my be a scam site. Just warn you 👍

Piers Morgan, Hugh Whizzy, Alan Davis, jack whiltshit and any other gooner twats I can think of.....
2pcTEy4.jpg
All cocks

Mind you.... they do say you are what you eat

Been humming this all morning...

🎤Oh what a night...
Watching Tottenham on a Wednesday night...
You play Thursday cos you're fucking shite...
What a feeling, what a night..🎤

Im not on board with this epithet of ‘little Tottenham ‘. I’m even reading it on this board

I didn’t like it when the media first started it when we played Madrid with rednapp and I’m hating it more and more this fucking time round

We’ve never been a little club.

We got mismanaged during the premier league explosion and that cost us a great deal

But we are not nor have we ever been a little club

Back
Top Bottom