We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tell you what, his drive and attitude was unbelievable tonight (I don't think he was all that good on the ball), when he threw the ball on the ground and got booked, that put a smile on my face. That's why we won.
Pre interview Danny Rose was like a lion with tekkers
It’s nearly there again He’s a natural born warrior

Completely understandable Will. It still has a dreamlike quality to it.
Absolutely, still buzzing this morning. I was meant to be driving home from holiday on 1/6, I've already informed the mrs. We'll be staying an extra day so I can watch the match.

Unfortunately a $2k flight to Madrid seems a bit much, though I have contemplated whether ita a divorceable offense or if I'll just be in the spare room for a year or two.

My dad started the game supporting Ajax, at the end he was screaming with me :pochlol:
The only thing I wish for is watching the game with Spurs fans, celebrating alone is good, but not as celebrating around our fans.

Hello Spurs fans. Sheffield United supporter here in peace. Very, very pleased for you. Thought you were gone at half time. How wrong was I!! Almost felt like a Spurs fan myself when the third one went in. Unbelievable night. Hope you win it. If I was a Londoner I would support Spurs! Proper club. Proper fans.
And thanks for the chant

When you came to the lane you brought that ... ‘it’s the Sheffield boys making all the noise’ with you .... we shamelessly nicked it!!!

We sung it in France and we sung it in Spain,
We sing in the sun and we sing in the rain,
They tried to stop us but look what it did!
Tottenham Hotspur is going to Madrid!
Going to Madrid, going to Madrid,
Tottenham Hotspur is going to Madrid!
Like it .... could I offer a tiny emendation to keep in with the syllables

Tottenham Hotspur are off to Madrid... off to Madrid ...

Hello Spurs fans. Sheffield United supporter here in peace. Very, very pleased for you. Thought you were gone at half time. How wrong was I!! Almost felt like a Spurs fan myself when the third one went in. Unbelievable night. Hope you win it. If I was a Londoner I would support Spurs! Proper club. Proper fans.
Cheers mate, good luck with next season and hope Yanited don't swoop for your manager at Xmas. We need Ole at the wheel long term

I thought dele was magnificent made a few cunts round here eat their words.

Everyone was harping on about Son being back for this leg.

But I was hoping the others would stand up and be counted. And they did, Lucas, Llorente and Dele were there when we needed them to be.

Son didn't do much because they had clearly planned to double up on him. I think this is why Lucas kept seemed to pick up the ball in so much space numerous times.

Been humming this all morning...

🎤Oh what a night...
Watching Tottenham on a Wednesday night...
You play Thursday cos you're fucking shite...
What a feeling, what a night..🎤

Absolutely fucking love it. Remember back to 2012 when Citeh won the league and they were bouncing behind the stand at Stoke singing “you signed Phil Jones, we signed Kun Aguero” and feeling really jealous. Last night in Dam Square was our moment.

Back
Top Bottom