We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And people call Ajax supporters arrogant.. How you can be so arrogant by supporting a club that never wins anything is beyond me. Spurs should show more respect to ajax, also due to the fact that almost half of your starting eleven has been developed by Ajax. Before this tie, I had sympathy for Spurs, even went to White Heart Lane once during the time Bale, Modric, Crouch, VdV played there. But the attitude of many Spurs fans, not showing respect voor Ajax has taken away any sympathy I had. Tomorrow all you big mouthed fools will experience the same thing that the Juve and Madrid supporters experienced

😱 Calm down pal. Our beaver/otter gifs must have really wound you up for you to sign up and threaten us.

There is no arrogance, please read again carefully:
If we play to our potential we will beat you blow you like feather,.
If there's a slight of arrogance, it is this sentence. If both teams play to their potential, it will be the most sensational match of the season. If only Ajax play to their potential, Spurs will be sent back crying. If only Spurs play to their potential, well I don't know. I don't know how good you can be.
I've seen you play against PSV and that was impressive, but also easier to do against Ajax, because PSV just leans back. Ajax will never do that.
And you'll be missing some key players, so I don't know how that affects your potential level.

And people call Ajax supporters arrogant.. How you can be so arrogant by supporting a club that never wins anything is beyond me. Spurs should show more respect to ajax, also due to the fact that almost half of your starting eleven has been developed by Ajax. Before this tie, I had sympathy for Spurs, even went to White Heart Lane once during the time Bale, Modric, Crouch, VdV played there. But the attitude of many Spurs fans, not showing respect voor Ajax has taken away any sympathy I had. Tomorrow all you big mouthed fools will experience the same thing that the Juve and Madrid supporters experienced

Chill out and listen to this rather beautiful tune. No need to be a head fuck

It's funny how you ask them for respect while giving them absolutely none.

If there's a slight of arrogance, it is this sentence. If both teams play to their potential, it will be the most sensational match of the season. If only Ajax play to their potential, Spurs will be sent back crying. If only Spurs play to their potential, well I don't know. I don't know how good you can be.
I've seen you play against PSV and that was impressive, but also easier to do against Ajax, because PSV just leans back. Ajax will never do that.
And you'll be missing some key players, so I don't know how that affects your potential level.
You do realise there is quite a lot of winding up of Ajax fans going on? It is not all serious.

The fact that big vinnie was top scorer in the Dutch league gives me hope for tomorrow, that and even after a weeks rest and with us injured and running on empty you decided to waste time and protect a 1-0 lead, surely if Ajax were such a fearless side they would have smelt blood and finished us off?
I think this is going to be your downfall come tomorrow night and we will win 2-1 tomorrow and go through on away goals.

Son just scored three goals against City, knocking them out, they're the richest team in the world who have scored almost 200 points in the last two seasons because they have all the best players. Only reason you're still in this tie is because we played without a proper striker and you had a wgole week off to prepare and rest... and you still blew your chance to get a proper advantage. We laugh at your one goal lead, it is puny and we frequently overcone much tougher leads. We will rip you apart with Son. You're embarassing yourself and you dont even know it yet.

Please fuck off. No one cares what you think.

Son just scored three goals against City, knocking them out, they're the richest team in the world who have scored almost 200 points in the last two seasons because they have all the best players. Only reason you're still in this tie is because we played without a proper striker and you had a wgole week off to prepare and rest... and you still blew your chance to get a proper advantage. We laugh at your one goal lead, it is puny and we frequently overcone much tougher leads. We will rip you apart with Son. You're embarassing yourself and you dont even know it yet.
Ah, there's the arrogance!

Listening to you cunts I don't know why we're even bothering to play the fixture, might as well stay at home and give Ajax the win!

Hey, fuck off. We thought we had a soft spot for your club, turned out we just weren't aware of what arrogant cunts you all are.

Now we do.

:pochsmirk:

Fuck you, fuck Ajax, fuck Bob Marley, fuck Cruyff and fuck your prostitutes.....many many times over!

COYS

giphy.gif

I didn't say we gone beat Ajax 3-0 or 10-0.
I didn't say it's gone be easy.
I said if we play to our potential because I trust the players and manager, because I have faith in them. That's not arrogance.

You also need to watch the home and away knock out matches against Dortmund and Man City.

It is very hard to beat the most sensational match of Spurs away to Man city but let's hope so.

Back
Top Bottom