Bournemouth (A) 1230KO - 4th May.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Watching belated motd highlights after work.
Had a few chances to be fair and Lerma stamped on Sons foot when he was getting up. Still, a stupid reaction to it.

No I'm looking at the state of you. Detached from reality. You call what you said before that a coherent debate?

Before what? Challenge my sense of reality if you so wish, you've been a rambling mess throughout.... It's not suddenly for me to provide meaning to it all.... I've just been batting shit back at you... I don't profess to have a point I'm trying to get accross.

This is anything but interesting; so for harmony's sake let's just pretend you prevailed with wit & wisdom...

If anyone needs a mild pick me up - I suggest giving this a watch and fast forwarding to full time.

So proud of the away fans singing for the team despite the clusterfuck of today. I hope they feel the love and actually want to repay it this week.

...Exactly! That's what it's all about, we as fans do what little we can to spur the team on.

SPOILER: It's not a chorus of "Sonny is a cunt", "Dier is shit" and "fuck you Levy".

See.... Anyone taking exception to my stance today. Zero appolgies.... That's fucking support!!!! :dembelefingers:

Before what? Challenge my sense of reality if you so wish, you've been a rambling mess throughout.... It's not suddenly for me to provide meaning to it all.... I've just been batting shit back at you... I don't profess to have a point I'm trying to get accross.

This is anything but interesting; so for harmony's sake let's just pretend you prevailed with wit & wisdom...

Before what he asks. Wow. Go read back and figure that out for yourself. We agree on something which is you clearly have no actual point or meaning. Who's the rambling mess now? Time for you to take your medication I think.

Before what he asks. Wow. Go read back and figure that out for yourself. We agree on something which is you clearly have no actual point or meaning. Who's the rambling mess now? Time for you to take your medication I think.

:roll:

Still you....

As already explained.... I was being REACTIVE. That doesn't catagorically require me to have my own to point/agenda to push to the fore.

You were being sanctimonious about Son.... I disagreed.

You were blathering about ticket money coming with guarantees... I disagreed.

You started telling me and a couple of others that we were half-n half types with loser mentalities... I disagreed.

:roll:

Still you....

As already explained.... I was being REACTIVE. That doesn't catagorically require me to have my own to point/agenda to push to the fore.

You were being sanctimonious about Son.... I disagreed.

You were blathering about ticket money coming with guarantees... I disagreed.

You started telling me and a couple of others that we were half-n half types with loser mentalities... I disagreed.

I was correct about son. He let his team down

You are wrong

Didn't say anything about guarantees and ticket money. I said expect some effort and the right attitude

You are wrong

You accept failure and regression of the team. I do not. This is why you disagree with everything

You are wrong

You are wrong

Didn't say anything about guarantees and ticket money. I said expect some effort and the right attitude

You are wrong

You accept failure and regression of the team. I do not. This is why you disagree with everything

You are wrong
Son fought when bastards like you slagged the team off against West Spam for not trying - he was kicked and punched in the back sneakily and pushed the guy who threw himself to the floor like BAMFORD. You are a total disgrace and part of the 'silent' brigade in White Hart Lane who make no sound.

Some of you lightweights should get behind Spurs and not the cheats trying to sabotage Spurs' season.

You are wrong

You are wrong

You are wrong

Try and be a little less disingenuous about the extent and the manner of your statements.

- Son let us down today yes, but he's otherwise a model pro and it's frankly out of order to suggest he has an attitude problem; strawmanning him with the 'crimes of others'. Other posters were more politely urging perspective too but you were having none of it.

I could go on.....

As for accepting failure: Not at all; just debating your notion of what failures is and rejecting your premature conclusion regarding the outcome of this season.

You keep bowling.... I'll keep batting them back... This is effortless, honestly.

Son fought when bastards like you slagged the team off against West Spam for not trying - he was kicked and punched in the back sneakily and pushed the guy who threw himself to the floor like BAMFORD. You are a total disgrace and part of the 'silent' brigade in White Hart Lane who make no sound.

Some of you lightweights should get behind Spurs and not the cheats trying to sabotage Spurs' season.

Ooooh look Nikesh - The latest in a string of people to reject your prissy stance on Son....

Keep telling yourself it's just me being a cunt tho'. :)

Just watched the first half, we were so in control Dele, Son and Lucas should have scored and was matte of time, they didn’t do anything they were on the beach. Stupidity from son and foyth ...

Ooooh look Nikesh - The latest in a string of people to reject your prissy stance on Son....

Keep telling yourself it's just me being a cunt tho'. :)
Forget me and you and think about Spurs getting shite all season from Mike Dean, Oliver and now Pawson (and others I could mention). You obviously don't compare the reffing Chelsea and Buttnal get - if you actually compared you will see Hazard diving all day and several gooners diving and getting free kicks and opponents booked - Spurs get NOTHING!

Did anyone else think it was a bit odd that Poch took Alderweireld off as well as Dier at HT? I mean both were on yellows, but only Dier was having a mare. Almost like he was trying to soften the blow to Dier?
I was v surprised seeing Toby subbed. Dier had to go off very poor half and lucky not sent off or concede a pen. You make sense about the reasoning but that makes him a weak manager. He does like Dier but now coming to realise his shortcomings.

If anyone needs a mild pick me up - I suggest giving this a watch and fast forwarding to full time.

So proud of the away fans singing for the team despite the clusterfuck of today. I hope they feel the love and actually want to repay it this week.

Nice to see Rose and Sissoko come over, and the fans giving Moussa some song. Even without this, and say what you want about the stuff around Rose, I've no doubt these 2 are driven and will give complete effort.

Nice to see Rose and Sissoko come over, and the fans giving Moussa some song. Even without this, and say what you want about the stuff around Rose, I've no doubt these 2 are driven and will give complete effort.

As per my my attitude at the time... Head down; work hard and put it behind you..... Forgiven, but not forgotten. Credit to Rose; he's been a pro this year.

Back
Top Bottom