Bournemouth (A) 1230KO - 4th May.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

...utterly embarrassing performance today...Dier was lucky not to see a red, but he set the tone that got Son and Foyth sent off...next 2 matches will show if Poch and Spurs have any backbone left...
COYS

It's already clear that we don't otherwise it would be in the bag by now. However champions league we have been the complete opposite and shown fight and determination. Exactly what's been missing in the league in a lot of games, even the ones like Brighton. Yes we did so well with 9 men. Took a lot of effort and we did well but just threw it away with such a cheap goal that could be easily defended. Son's action are all on him. Foyth tried to win the ball and that was never a straight red. Ref was also inconsistent. Son was barged down by the same player earlier and was pushed down after he pushed the other player down. Yellows all round would have dealt with that.

It's already clear that we don't otherwise it would be in the bag by now. However champions league we have been the complete opposite and shown fight and determination. Exactly what's been missing in the league in a lot of games, even the ones like Brighton. Yes we did so well with 9 men. Took a lot of effort and we did well but just threw it away with such a cheap goal that could be easily defended. Son's action are all on him. Foyth tried to win the ball and that was never a straight red. Ref was also inconsistent. Son was barged down by the same player earlier and was pushed down after he pushed the other player down. Yellows all round would have dealt with that.
Sorry to disagree but Foyth went in recklessly with studs up. He could have terminated the other guy's career there and then. Son on the other hand should have got a yellow and a bollocking. Unfortunately the standard of PL refs has been just terrible this season and I hope both the FA and FIFA are aware. We are down, yes, but we're not out. Keep the faith.

Passive as fuck lol...what do u want, a march or something so u can whine some more about us not agreeing with you... you do know that football is a game designed to be enjoyed and measured by success, well trophies really..ime guessing your are young and have never seen spurs win which is why you are happy with where we are now. And think this is success, trust me it is not and we deserve better..from the club I mean not necessarily the players..they need as all BIG CLUBS do, improvements in the playing staff..

No I'm questioning the value, meaning and conviction of the swarms of people that all season have been ranting that X or Y is not "acceptable", yet when asked aren't prepared to quantify exactly what they expect or indeed prepared to do about it.

If one is as enraged as they profess, then I'd say moaning to a bunch of semi-engaged strangers on the internet is somewhat a passive course of action.

Look at it another way:

If I felt Levy was the demi-criminal he's made out to be; I wouldn't be putting money into the coffers.

Luckily, I'm not of that thinking so, I'm not called upon to make such a stand.

Or another way:

How many that use(d) the Stratford thing as a stick to beat Levy with actually proactively got involved to make the club see sense at the time?

(Btw, gaining your "agreement" is not my motivation here....)

Now I realise why they make half and half scarfs. For tourist library fans like you

State of you.

Can't handle a coherent debate so you got nothing left but to throw half-and-half scarf jibes at numerous posters.

Call it a night mate.

No I'm questioning the value, meaning and conviction of the swarms of people that all season have been ranting that X or Y is not "acceptable", yet when asked aren't prepared to quantify exactly what they expect or indeed prepared to do about it.

If one is as enraged as they profess, then I'd say moaning to a bunch of semi-engaged strangers on the internet is somewhat a passive course of action.

Look at it another way:

If I felt Levy was the demi-criminal he's made out to be; I wouldn't be putting money into the coffers.

Or another way:

How many that use(d) the Stratford thing as a stick to beat Levy with actually proactively got involved to make the club see sense at the time?

Has anyone ever countered one of your smart arsed diatribes with a well deserved slap ?

Only a matter of time , you'll slip up and repeat this nauseating act in real life.

Are we one game away from possible relegation,No! in midweek have we a pointless cup game in which it will be forgotten about in a couple of weeks, No! Next Sunday we’ve our last game of the season of which we are in control of we don’t have to rely on any other team to do us a favour which a few if any would do anyway! We’ve been far from consistent for the whole season we’ve had injuries and we’ve played at Wembley yet we’ve had a season that the majority of teams would bite of your right arm for! We are 3rd in league maybe 4th by this time tomorrow but still in control there’s fuck all coming over us dearie me.....roll on the summer holidays :confused:

Has anyone ever countered one of your smart arsed diatribes with a well deserved slap ?

Only a matter of time , you'll slip up and repeat this nauseating act in real life.

You're quite charming yourself.

Talking from experience I presume.....

I should imagine many people tire of you sat sniping from the sidelines without being involved in anything in particular. Entirely swat-able; much like a fly.

Why are you so angry with each other? We're all in this together and I think we should present a united front because any reader from another team will be posting about us on their forum. Shake hands, metaphorically and be happy that we're still in with a chance.
COYS.

You're quite charming yourself.

Talking from experience I presume.....

I should imagine many people tire of you sat sniping from the sidelines without being involved in anything in particular. Entirely swat-able; much like a fly.

Ha ha, either you're a good WUM or a mental deficient, I'm not bothered either way , bye bye till next time.

Look at it another way:

Or another way:

Fair points. I don't necessarily agree but I liked the post and respect your stance also.... this is what this forum was made for

Injuries is what have done us the last few weeks and the replacements are not at the same level, a couple are but not the full quota required. We need like for like. You can rotate and everyone will get games otherwise it's a class below who only gets the odd game through injuries but are happy with that because they are either finishing off their career or know they are lucky to be playing for spurs in the first place.

Name one team on the planet with equal back to first team quality.
We need a Kane on the bench waiting around for Kane to do his ankles?

Be a bit real

There’s no defending Foyth - it’s a reckless and correct red - but his leading foot hits the ground and rides up.

It’s a naughty, dangerous challenge but it’s sort of happened by accident. IMV obvs. Diet should have gone but Son isn’t deserving of a red. That guy was a cunt. No wonder Alli wanted to chin him.

Back
Top Bottom