Bournemouth (A) 1230KO - 4th May.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I wouldn't be that confident, but all the more reason we need to at least tie. Woolwich away at Burnley will be the biggest opportunity for one of the to drop poimts.
I'm hoping Brighton can do their heroics that they did against us..... But this time for the full 90 minutes......

It’s called being critical - when we implode in the manner today it is absolutely warranted more so given our form which is absolutely shocking.

So me calling you a sour cunt is merely critique?

Good to know, but then why do you usually play the victim when someone insults you?

TOSSER.

Last edited:
Spot on. This is embarrassing and worse. Unprofessional. Levy needs to fall on his sword and I am thinking his poster boy might need to go too. In 30+ years of Spurs I have never known such a woeful bunch of performances when it actually matters.

100% mate.

We have 1 chance to still do it as far aa the league is concerned.

But I would not bet a penny on it happenimg.

Wanyama was at fault for the gial
Both of them were wandering around the box like 9 year olds but at least Vic isn't a centre half-the ONLY centre half on the pitch should be on Ake not getting lost in a load of players.
Pathetic defending from both

Can’t blame the 9 for their effort, but the 11 should have been 2 up after half an hour. We all know that even if we reach CL final this side needs an extensive overhaul. I’d sell Dier tomorrow

One way to think before everyone loses their shit....
We are still in the race to avoid top 4 along with Woolwich, Chelsea, and Man U, this one just happened to be the most creative one so far :sonpoint:

1 draw all season. 1 fcuking draw. Not even the wherewithal or the mental strength to hold onto points.

How many games lost in the last 10 mins?

It paints a picture that is polar opposite to what Povhettino has supposed to have created.

Just how does it get so bad? Because if you stop buying players you give an unconscious message of complacency.

Pure and simple fcuking psychology.

Pochettino will never manage a bigger club than us because he ain't proving he is a winner.

Back
Top Bottom