Bournemouth (A) 1230KO - 4th May.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I hate to say it, as I love this club; however, they are toast on Wednesday and they will get killed by everton on Sunday. What a way to open the first full season at the new stadium.

I don't know if they're exhausted, took today for granted, or what. It's really difficult to continue to make excuses for them, they're just not very good. Just lucky. Just once, I wish they would show some heart, some guts, and stomp on a team when it actually mattered. Pathetic.

I hate to say it, as I love this club; however, they are toast on Wednesday and they will get killed by everton on Sunday. What a way to open the first full season at the new stadium.

I don't know if they're exhausted, took today for granted, or what. It's really difficult to continue to make excuses for them, they're just not very good. Just lucky. Just once, I wish they would show some heart, some guts, and stomp on a team when it actually mattered. Pathetic.
interesting...are you an Woolwich supporter?

This is now a real possiblity and the stuff of nightmares

3rd Chelsea 72 points
4th Woolwich 72 points
5th Man U 71 points
6th Spurs 70 points
Yes, but that assumes that the other bottlers are going to win both of their games. I'm not sure they can do it.

But they could, which is why we need to be in control of our own success. Not rely om other team's failures.

This is now a real possiblity and the stuff of nightmares

3rd Chelsea 72 points
4th Woolwich 72 points
5th Man U 71 points
6th Spurs 70 points

Throw in Liverpool winning the title and Woolwich the Europa League. I won't use the "S" word or some folks here may get hot under the collar again.

Anyways, it's all in Poch's and the players' hands, we're just the fans cunting off on an internet forum.

we will win one of those 2 games.

No, against Everton who will be playing for nothing...

Yes..... And Bournemouth reserves had plenty to play for today........

I hope you're right but Everton have been in good form and we will be without Son, Kane, Foyth, Lamela, Winks, Aurierand possibly Vertonghen

Plus I'm sure Everton will be remembering the 6 2 drubbing we gave them at theirs so I think they'll be sufficiently motivated

I know it’s hard, but let’s clear our heads. We should have wrapped it up by now, but it’s still in our hands. Beating Everton isn’t impossible, their away form is as bad as ours. I reckon Kane will be back for it, I really do.

We’re due a big performance.

We weren't playing all that well before the first red. We had the better of it, sure, and in an open game you'd expect us to score, but we were far, far from dominant or sure to win.

We would have easily gone past them in the second half. They are absolute dogshit. Hence their performance against 9 men.

Makes it all the more frustrating.

Back
Top Bottom