Bournemouth (A) 1230KO - 4th May.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm just glad i wont be working the last game ,so can enjoy normality and not rely on social media .

At best i will have a ticket and be at the game,at worst getting tiddly with mates in the Vic ,or if a bad week maybe a crackhouse.
Either way,bring it on.

We weren't playing all that well before the first red. We had the better of it, sure, and in an open game you'd expect us to score, but we were far, far from dominant or sure to win.

I actually thought the keeper was going to have another Krul-esque worldie and we could get caught on the break, before all hell bloody broke loose.

We weren't playing all that well before the first red. We had the better of it, sure, and in an open game you'd expect us to score, but we were far, far from dominant or sure to win.
Eh? Bournemouth created maybe 2-3 chances. Not sure they had a shot in target before we went down to 9.

And worse still -Sanchez on that corner, are you fucking kidding me Dave?? ball watching AGAIN not doing a CB's main job AGAIN the fucking guy is brainless, absolutely brainless and as much as I like Foyth as a talented lad, hes a fucking dumb cunt
Wanyama was at fault for the goal

Last edited:
Some of these young players are so high on their own hype, they seem to be lacking the hunger they once had. We need some experience, someone who's been there and done it mix this with young players wanting to prove themselves.

Fcuking people on here.

We were up against a team who were already on their summer break.

We needed to be controlled, aggressive to a point and clinical.

We are fcuking shirkers from the manager through to the players.

Anyone who is not fearful of our future or embarrassed at how poor we have become is living in cloud fcuking cuckoo land.

We cannot handle pressure. We cannot deliver even when it is handed on a plate.

This is by a country mile the worst in football terms that Pochettino has presided over.

Fcuk hindsight or next Wednesday or next Sunday.

All the highs of recent years are disappearing down the drain.
Spot on. This is embarrassing and worse. Unprofessional. Levy needs to fall on his sword and I am thinking his poster boy might need to go too. In 30+ years of Spurs I have never known such a woeful bunch of performances when it actually matters.

The only positive I can take now are top 4 is still very much in our hands, son is nice and rested for Wednesday and hopefully he plays a blinder as he will fell he let down the whole team today, all the talk off bottling stuff is bollox as well, we were naive not to strengthen the squad and have been unlucky with injuries, and the team done well today when playing with 9 men to keep it at 0/0 for so long, still as much as I talk about the positives it’s still such a missed opportunity not to have top 4 sealed up going into Wednesdays game ! Still everything is still in our own hands regarding the CL final and top 4

More I think about it, losing to whu last week is even more fucking depressing.

It is not being a melt either. Dier has and is a fucking catastrophe of a player for this club. Lucky to be on the pitch as it was. We would have been better starting the game with 10 men if he is the 11th man.

If he comes anywhere near our first team again this season I will leave the ground. Flying to Amsterdam on Tuesday and then will be at our wonderful new ground next weekend. Even a pt today would have given me some confidence but we couldn't even do that.

Players like alli Sanchez dier believe their own hype. And let's face it we all would being on 50k pw+. The fact is they are not winners. Eriksen was a fucking disgrace today again. Couldn't beat the first man with any corners. Just sell the cunt. I'm livid.

Some of these young players are so high on their own hype, they seem to be lacking the hunger they once had. We need some experience, someone who's been there and done it mix this with young players wanting to prove themselves.
Agreed we were up against it with 9, Lucas dug deep. Competition for positions is needed urgently, there are a couple coasting it at the moment

Back
Top Bottom