Tottenham Hotspur v Ajax, Champions League Semi-Final, Tue 30th April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think I'm in the last row of 523, but just happy to be in the stadium!

Has anyone sat up there? How's atmosphere been? (upper Shelf, closer to Paxton side)

Was in the last row (South Stand) for one game ... it's still a great view and the atmosphere was fabulous, you can stand all game should you wish ... did take me about 30 minutes to get out but we won so I didn't care ....

I think I'm in the last row of 523, but just happy to be in the stadium!

Has anyone sat up there? How's atmosphere been? (upper Shelf, closer to Paxton side)
Atmosphere everywhere will be amazing. I’m a North Stand Upper STH and it’s better than the old Park Lane Upper for atmosphere. The way the South Stand noise hits you is pretty special too.

I've got 3 circle of deaths all moving at different speeds. Good job Spurs.

Ah, yesterday I watched with mirth as I refreshed the same browser multiple times and it told me I was at 20%, then 50%, then 80%, then 30%, then 75% - all within the same minute.

The doughnut means very little.

*edit* damn - in already on one browser. It'll kick me out before 10am... too early my little doughnut friend, too early...

Played 90 mins v Dortmund (3-0), remember?
I have to admit to having seen very few of our matches this season. I had been expecting to see the Dortmund match on terrestrial TV here in Germany, but this year Sky has all of the matches. It sucks, but whereas in the past I've fucked off spending time with the family to watch streams of Spurs and Andy Murray (my guilty pleasure), I now prefer to spend time with the family.

Fingers crossed we can get in today, it was a nightmare yesterday. Any tips from anyone who got in yesterday and actually got tickets? Like how many windows you had, refreshes, what time you actually got in, etc...

Now just booted me back to the start of the circle that was closest to the end!!

Not looking good ......... glad I don’t have to do this very often.

Total pain in the backside.

It’s fucking rubbish. Didn’t want to log in too early. Been there before when you think you’re in like Flint and off it fucks you.
But have been stuck on 25(ish)% for last 20 mins.
Am resigned to the fact that this one is likely to be a pub job.

Back
Top Bottom