Tottenham Hotspur v Ajax, Champions League Semi-Final, Tue 30th April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mate got four singles all over the stadium, got to the final payment screen and an error!!

Did you remember to sacrifice the goat first? If not, I have no sympathy. It's always goat > prayer to satan > ring of salt around your PC and then you try to buy.

Seriously though, that's shit. Keep trying...

I just got this.

Error 503 first byte timeout
first byte timeout

Guru Mediation:
Details: cache-lcy19238-LCY 1556271495 1843579198

Varnish cache server

Mission impossible. Every fucker and his dog in the queue. Oh well can't complain as been lucky thus far and snagged a ticket for every game. Enjoy you lucky bastards!

Disgrace of a system. As I mentioned before, please do report your experiences to [email protected] or raise with the THST as this has been broken for many seasons now. I reckon I've wasted 12 hours starting at doughnuts over the last few weeks and I can't even eat them.

What annoys me about today is all the cunts just taking up space. Not a thought in their head about going to Brighton or Huddlesfield but as soon as this game comes up they're on it.

Seriously thinking about queuing at the physical ticket office if this continues. Opens 30mins earlier. I'll fucking sleep there if need be. Anyone here do that?

What annoys me about today is all the cunts just taking up space. Not a thought in their head about going to Brighton or Huddlesfield but as soon as this game comes up they're on it.

Seriously thinking about queuing at the physical ticket office if this continues. Opens 30mins earlier. I'll fucking sleep there if need be. Anyone here do that?
I posted recently asking whether they sold tickets at the t/office. I'd be happy to drive there early and queue.

Did the ticket office queue thing for Real Madrid in the QF about 8 years ago. Queue was pretty huge even 2 hours before the office opened and the only people who got tickets had been there most of the night.

Don’t bite at that one.
Cunts will be cunts and I bet it’s someone in the queue waiting to get in and trying to fuck others out of the queue.
No harm in staying logged in the queue to see for yourself. #stillwaiting

Yeah I waited anyway till the official site told me that sold out.

I was actually queuing for a mate who is away. But what a massive ball ache. Feel sorry for you guys having to go through all that.

This game should have been loyalty points and people who had gone to Wembley this season.

Free for all just doesn’t work.

Back
Top Bottom