Tottenham Hotspur v Ajax, Champions League Semi-Final, Tue 30th April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It’s fucking rubbish. Didn’t want to log in too early. Been there before when you think you’re in like Flint and off it fucks you.
But have been stuck on 25(ish)% for last 20 mins.
Am resigned to the fact that this one is likely to be a pub job.

Yup, I've been logged in on two broswers today but both kicked me out before 10am. The others are just staring at me with varying degrees of % left.

If you're not in before 10:30, chances are slim.

Literally click on "Choose my own seats" or "Find seats for me" and nothing happens. FML. This is after I logged in at 9am and had the wheel of death at about 90%.

Don't give up chaps. I've had the wheel not move for like half an hour and then suddenly the ticket page just opens out of nowhere. I think that at worst there'll be single tickets available somewhere in the ground for half an hour yet

Grats dude. All singles were gone by 10:45 yesterday but I'll hold out hope until I see the sea of grey.

Just got in and got two tickets in 517.

Still plenty left, but mainly singles.

This was about 5 minutes ago...

us5DLGt.png

I would just like the club to explain how this works. If it just randomly picks someone who is waiting, then OK, fair enough, but FFS and for the sake of all our sanity, just be forthcoming with the process it uses.

I would just like the club to explain how this works. If it just randomly picks someone who is waiting, then OK, fair enough, but FFS and for the sake of all our sanity, just be forthcoming with the process it uses.

Levy sits in his office throwing darts at a huge matrix of IP addresses. Probably.

Back
Top Bottom