Manchester City v. Tottenham Hotspur - Who cares?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I prefer finishing in the CL spots over caring about who wins the league. At the end of the day I want us to do as well as we can. We've screwed the second half of the season up due to, largely, poor finishing. Consider today, saints, Woolwich and Liverpool; better finishing and we would have had about 9-12 more points and possibly be in the running for the title. It's almost infuriating.
Totally agree. I didn’t want us to lose as I want to remain in top 4. Just stating that I would prefer City to win the league over Liverpool.

Thats 7 points from 24 in the leage. 2 wins in 8 games at the business end of the season and were now scratching to hold on to top 4 by our fingernails.
Miss out and Levy and co will have a lot to answer for regarding their gross negligence and total disregard of the football team these past 2 years.

top bins trolling mate!

Thats 7 points from 24 in the leage. 2 wins in 8 games at the business end of the season and were now scratching to hold on to top 4 by our fingernails.
Miss out and Levy and co will have a lot to answer for regarding their gross negligence and total disregard of the football team these past 2 years.

CL semi final with a great chance of getting to the final.

Liverpool for me

What disgusting side City are. Cheap cunts, unprofessional fucking bunch of babies.
WAAAHHHH MY CL GIMME BACK GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!! WAAAAAAAAHHH

Never heard Liverpool singing “have you ever seen Tottenham win the league” either.
Fans are a bunch of absolute cunts, Sterling is a cunt, and Bernardo trying to break Rose leg.

Vile team and they had THE perfect ref for it.
Season got better for me today because I think the title is going to Merseyside, and I don’t give a fuck.

Absolutely, they are total scum, so I deem every title they have bought with their dirty money irrelevant, their fan base is totally invisible and they have no soul

They won last year with record points and nobody reacted nobody cared because nobody does when they do

I promise you, just you wait if Liverpool win, it’s only because we have fought with the oil barrons this past 2 weeks, longer term those fucking scousers will be a nightmare

Foyth really stood out for me this game. Son had good chances he shouldn’t have missed. Some poor judgments from him. Dele didn’t seem like he gave a fuck. Lucas and Llorente were magicians, disappearing completely. But then again, we got through in CL and players were completely exhausted after the half time. I feared the worst but we fought well overall. We just need to focus on staying top 4 and getting to the CL final

We're gonna get battered. But does anyone care?

This game is a freebie. Battered by injury. Inevitable hangover and a City looking for revenge.

Players like Skipp and KWP should play to give them experience and whilst I don't write off a result, it's unlikely. So let's treat it as such and play with freedom and peace of mind that it's our other PL games that will help us secure top 4. Maybe said freedom will help us.

Brighton on Tuesday and West Ham next week are much bigger games where we have to get results.

-------------------Lloris-------------------
--------Foyth--Sanchez--Verts---------
KWP------Skipp-----Eriksen-----Davies
-----------Dele---------Lucas------------
----------------Llorente------------------

If we scramble a draw, I'll be happy but expect a 3-1 loss. At least it'll fuck the Dippers I suppose.
Fucking PRICK... no wonder you've got a RED card... bet you LOVE being covered in RED you closet GOONER....
if you're truly Spurs, we don't need cunt support like yours... imagine being happy with seeing us lose? I bet you're sitting in your Aubameyanganywankanwankwaymnawankmang wrestling Mask wanking furiously as we speak!
Fuck off with ya!

Would be such a shame if those three points for city were the catalyst for them to steal the title away from the greatest team to ever grace a football pitch, Liverpool FC.

Really not bothered, we just have to put this behind us and win our remaining league fixtures. Hopefully that will be enough to ensure a top 4 spot. Losing 1-0 away to City after our midweek heroics is probably the least surprising result we've had all season.

Jesus fucking Christ.

The state of you!

I'm logging off don't need this shite from our "fans". I'll let you whip yourself into a frenzy as is so predictable, whilst I'll reflect on what was a really good performance and look ahead to a Champions League semi-final.

Back
Top Bottom