Manchester City v. Tottenham Hotspur - Who cares?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Only game I am massively concerned about in the league now is the game against the spammers, they will be well up for it, they will want to be the first team to get a scalp at our new stadium and stop us qualifying for the CL and that game is 3 days before our CL tie.

Needed to be clinical, good defense and silva was on fire.

It wasn't meant to be, clearly we were tired, and we didn't have the energy. Dier is so out of touch with a football.

Move on to the next game. It is the least disappointing loss for me.

Although I prefer City to win the title over Liverpool, we definitely shouldn’t have lost. So many wasted chances, could’ve easily won.

Hopefully the other teams slip up this weekend too.
I prefer finishing in the CL spots over caring about who wins the league. At the end of the day I want us to do as well as we can. We've screwed the second half of the season up due to, largely, poor finishing. Consider today, saints, Woolwich and Liverpool; better finishing and we would have had about 9-12 more points and possibly be in the running for the title. It's almost infuriating.

For what it's worth, that side of Sterling is one of the reasons it's easy to turn him into a villain in the media in times gone by (also, as I've said before, leaving Liverpool to join United's rivals will also put you in the crossfire simply in terms of fanbase numbers).

So when that is spun to be entirely about racism, it can kinda grate.

BBC:
I've not seen Raheem Sterling get worked up like this before... he's being wound up by the Tottenham players but is in danger of rising to it.

The bias is unbelievable.
Wound up by being tackled, or by swan diving a 92nd minute offside goal

LOOOOOOOL

We all know they would swap results from today and Wednesday if they could. Oh well you cunts.

Back
Top Bottom