Manchester City v. Tottenham Hotspur - Who cares?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well played boys. Such a shame Son choked a few times at the the critical moment. Still he and everyone played well. I think we deserved a draw. Citeh the embodiment of evil. Their fans have sold their souls to the devil. They have not 'won' and never will do. Chin up boys. We have a nice run in.

Should have done better, blatant handball not given, the ref ensured we got no rhythm. Gazza made an excellent save. Didn’t expect to win this one but disappointed we didn’t get something

Sterling is an utter scumbag. A first class utter prick.

Disappointed with the last 15 minutes and their goal, otherwise not too much to be annoyed over.

Wish someone had done Walker.

Ah, frustrating loss.

Definitely deserved something from that game. Arguably 2 penalties ruled out (though City should have had one too) - Our finishing was piss poor. Considering how good it was in the week, very disappointing.

Our top four hopes didn't rest on todays result though and we knocked these cunts out of the Champions League in the week.

On to Brighton in the week. Packed out stadium under the lights. Get the 3 points and go from there!
My biggest take away is that we've really turned a corner in terms of performances (to be honest, I think that's been the case since Anfield) and we look so much more solid now. Very optimistic about the Brighton match.

Big game for Foyth and Sanchez - I know the former was playing as a RWB simply to give Trippier some rest, but it highlighted for me that it's a position we can so easily improve on in the summer.

No extra injuries, so small mercies I suppose.

FFS City, just get on with it and win the league (and beat United for the love of God). Then piss off. Nasty little mercenary players with a fucking weird fanbase.

Really fucking disappointed with that. We had more than enough chances to score and we fluffed our lines. I know we were missing a lot of key players and we are tired from midweek, but that still feels like a huge missed chance. And fuck that cunt ref for being so weak and giving City everything.

Fuck off with "who Cares"? We all fucking care...
We could be 5th by Monday... winning the CL is no guarantee... why was THIS a free hit that we weren't supposed to give a shit about?

If it weren't for the stupid 5th minute goal, this woulda been an heroic 0-0 backs to the wall message to the rest of the League...

As it is, we have City somehow vindicated for going out of the CL midweek... and we are being booed off... fuck 'em... they know how much we hurt them Wednesday ...
IF THIS was them UNLEASHING A BILLION POUND FUNDED HELLISH REVENGE with a spawney 1-0, then we're alright I reckon!

Yes, when the alternative happens you would be very sorry indeed, this would be the only place on the internet safe from scousers for the next decade
Liverpool for me

What disgusting side City are. Cheap cunts, unprofessional fucking bunch of babies.
WAAAHHHH MY CL GIMME BACK GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!! WAAAAAAAAHHH

Never heard Liverpool singing “have you ever seen Tottenham win the league” either.
Fans are a bunch of absolute cunts, Sterling is a cunt, and Bernardo trying to break Rose leg.

Vile team and they had THE perfect ref for it.
Season got better for me today because I think the title is going to Merseyside, and I don’t give a fuck.

Fuck off with "who Cares"? We all fucking care...
We could be 5th by Monday... winning the CL Is no guarantee... why was THIS a free hit?

If it weren't for the stupid 5th minute goal, this woulda been an hiroic 0-0 backs to the wall message to the rest of the League...

As it is, we have City somehow vindicated for going out of the CL midweek... and we are being booed off... fuck 'em... they know how much we hurt them Wednesday ...
IF THIS was them UNLEASHING A BILLION POUND FUNDED HELLISH REVENGE with a spawney 1-0, then we're alright I reckon!

I think people saw it as a "free hit" because we have a game in hand over Chelsea with a bigger goal difference.

So if we beat Brighton in the week, go back up to 4th and above Chelsea on level games. Whilst Chelsea still have to play Man Utd too.

Back
Top Bottom