Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur, 17th April [0-1 AGG]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It'll be a 4-2-3-1 if all the usuals can play

Hugo
Trips, Toby, Jan, Rose
Winks, Sissoko
Eriksen, Dele, Son
Lucas

If Dele and Winks are indeed out it gets tricky.

Hugo
Trips, toby, Jan, Davies
Sissoko, Wanyama, Rose
Son, Eriksen, Lucas

Last edited:
D4Ry8N0XkAE_AXt

MIDFIELD GENERALS

D4Ry8N0XkAE_AXt

MIDFIELD GENERALS

slightly off topic - how is it that our squad flies to northern games while both Manchester clubs (with a plane load more money and one is sponsored by an airline) usually take the train to London.
I checked and we don't have a chartered jet partner ...

slightly off topic - how is it that our squad flies to northern games while both Manchester clubs (with a plane load more money and one is sponsored by an airline) usually take the train to London.

I read an article about this a while back. Apparently train is the preferred mode of transport by other teams as it's the most comfortable, has space to move about and less delays with getting through security etc and waiting for take-off. We might fly as sometimes teams get disturbed on public transport. Maybe we feel there is less chance of players getting distracted.

Ever since one of Poch’s cows got hit by a train he has hated trains.
Always banging on about it to anyone who will listen.

True story.

Maybe.

Back
Top Bottom