Tottenham Hotspur v Man City [UCL QF] - Tuesday, April 9th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

2997.jpg
Honestly as a Korean I could not be prouder <3

2-1 City in the second leg.. calling it now!! Mature is the word that comes to mind after that performance. Incredible how we have grown as a club, a performance fitting of this incredible new stadium. Look how far we have come.

Great night,great result was dreading the tie being over tonight and just going through the motions next week but they’ve stepped up again and we have a chance for every goal we might get they’ve to score two! Strangely I’m not overly concerned about Kane either yes I’d rather have him fit but Son seems to like being relied on now Huddersfield COYS.....good night folks

Just left the ground. The atmosphere was brilliant. Hardly heard the City fans singing, mabey once or twice. What a stadium.

Did not hear them once.

Tonight was a glory, glory night.

To a man all played brilliantly but that was Harry winks best game in a Spurs shirt.

Ten out of ten for the players, eleven out of eleven for our support.

And well done the idiot for running on, lifetime ban which frees up a ticket for a genuine fan to attend in future

Back
Top Bottom