Chelscum v Tottenham Hotspur - Premier League - 27.02.19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Like your mate notabadsquad

Fuck off and support someone else

Shut the door on your way out you melting cunt
So you enjoyed that pathetic display with no shots on target...
Wow football is about winning something to most clubs, but with lovestruck twats always ready to just let the club and players at times not have to answer for that shit we will always be nearly there.
So at least u are getting to watch what u seem to enjoy........now who's really the cunt.....

Yep. We had periods of good play, but buckled.

I hate the diamond and by fucking good Christ we miss Dele.
It's because our midfield and fullbacks aren't good enough in the big games (apart from Chelsea at Wembley and Dortmund). You put them under pressure and they don't create anything, just pass it backwards or sideways 80% of the time. On the odd occasion that they do play it forward, it's a hopeful pass up the line.

The performance was adequate until they scored, neither team looked like they could create a chance. Came down to our errors once again. It’s quite incredible the number of individual gaffes that every single one of our defence has made this season.

Lamela deserves a shout today, worked his knackers off and showed more determination than anyone else.

Levy awards himself a £4million bonus instead of £5million?

Highest paid Chairman in football. With the most under invested football team.

Doing it the right way my fucking arse.
I don't think that doing it the right way is fucking your arse.............

But if that's what stokes your boiler, go for it, Jonty poohs

Levy awards himself a £4million bonus instead of £5million?

Highest paid Chairman in football. With the most under invested football team.

Doing it the right way my fucking arse.
I couldn’t agree more we should show Levy what we think of him and his NFL ground which as destroyed us. Time for the Levy out banners. Really really pissed off.

That was the poorest game I’ve seen us play this season. We need a miracle to get through the Woolwich game on Saturday. We are right back in the race for top four, and with momentum being gained by the other teams I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if we finished outside of the top 4.

The players just seem like they don’t care right now, that 10 day break has really hurt us.

John Thomas...

Doesn't post for 10 days, turns up to gloat after the Burnley loss...

...Doesn't post for 3 days, turns up to gloat after the Chelsea loss...

Parasite.

The Hood...

Doesn't post for 10 days, turns up to gloat after the Burnley loss...

...Doesn't post for 3 days, turns up to gloat after the Chelsea loss...

Parasite.

It's because our midfield and fullbacks aren't good enough in the big games (apart from Chelsea at Wembley and Dortmund). You put them under pressure and they don't create anything, just pass it backwards or sideways 80% of the time. On the odd occasion that they do play it forward, it's a hopeful pass up the line.
TBF both are good at driving the ball forward. And Sissoko has a few long balls in him. But both are better suited for a 3 man midfield rather than the double pivot Poch is playing. They need a third partner in there to be utilized the best way. Maybe a healthy Dier is the solution?

I very rarely get negative after losses but that was an absolute shit show. The fucking diamond formation? It’s a joke. Up against an average, knackered team tonight, if we had played with an ounce of positive forward thinking we would have comfortably beaten them. Get that formation in the sea ASAP

Trippier moans at lloris for not coming out, then as soon as lloris comes out he fucking passes it in the goal, disgraceful. He was shocking all night so it wasn’t an isolated incident.

On this form I’d pack Eriksens bags myself and buy him his flight to Madrid.

So annoyed, they were there for the taking tonight and we play a defensive formation and don’t sub any of our underperforming players, this lies with Poch tonight

It was a terrible game. 1 shot on target in the whole match yet we lose 2-0. That’s Spurs maths.

We looked like we played 120 minutes on Sunday and lost. One manger looked lost and that was not Fag Ash Lil.

I don’t really know what else to say, perhaps the most predictable result of the season and a horrible sickening feeling of 2012 coming back. Losing happens. Losing like Saturday and today, should not be happening.

Each and every sub made us worse and worse and worse still. The amount of knock backs and side ways passes when the ball needed to be up and into the box was and is mystifying.

Only two weeks ago we beat fucking Dortmund. Now it’s sweaty bollocks time just holding a top 4 place.

So you enjoyed that pathetic display with no shots on target...
Wow football is about winning something to most clubs, but with lovestruck twats always ready to just let the club and players at times not have to answer for that shit we will always be nearly there.
So at least u are getting to watch what u seem to enjoy........now who's really the cunt.....
Most clubs don't "win something". Hardly any clubs win anything. It could well be City winning everything this year.

Back
Top Bottom