Chelscum v Tottenham Hotspur - Premier League - 27.02.19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good half, much better than I expected from us.

Lamela is doing a decent job. You take him off Chelsea wins the midfield battle.
Less potent in attack though, at the moment anyway. We've had some counter opportunities where the extra pace of Lucas would have aided us massively. Every change will have positive and negative attributes, hence why the best managers get paid so much. Does the extra threat of Lucas outweigh the potential issues in midfield after taking Lamela off? Touch decision

I think we've got this one, but i am worried that the rest of the PL has clearly worked out that we cant beat a full press yet still we persist with playing out from the back every fucking time. Luckily those shitbags are too knackered to keep it up.

No

I made a comment about one player who made a mistake whereas you are continually obsessed about a player most people think is one of our best players this season

Clear

So it isn’t one rule for me

If Mrs P can call you out for negativity then you’ve got real problems

You called him not good enough for this level, that’s not just criticising one mistake.

One rule for you, another for others.

We finished that half stronger

They will really come at us for 10-15 mins

Weather that the three points are ours

COYS

You called him not good enough for this level, that’s not just criticising one mistake.

One rule for you, another for others.

But it’s been continual mistakes and he’s even been tried in the middle

Not the same thing

So you’re not biased against Sissoko then?

I’ve got that all wrong

Here we go.........

Back
Top Bottom