Palace Vs Tottenham - FA Cup 4th Round.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

By 1 point, so you confident that Chelsea and Man Utd cannot catch us or you saying that they can’t?
jck.gif

And all that amazing money still resulted in zero signings. At least the FA Cup is a fucking achievement. You are missing the point of a football club.

Is the point of footballl to remain a mid-table team that would struggling to field a team CAPABLE of winning a domestic trophy? To have our squad cherry picked the moment we look like we might? ...To accept a glass (financial) ceiling? ...To just accept we'll never win the league again?

Personally, I like the sound of a long-term plan that seeks to break those chains and push us where we all wish we could be... The VERY top.

Then again, as I keep on being told by the 'wisest' of TFC members; I lack ambition and have a loser mentality.

Jeez..

How about we all get on the same page so called fans...

The question I keep reading and hearing on tv or radio is.. Top 4 or a Trophy, do you know how much of a joke that is to the other big leagues in Europe?

Why not both? Is that not what footy is about and why we are fans, should be no choice, we should be going for it all, that's why the last 5 years have gave us hope. Hope that once we get one, then two, three and four could be around the corner.

Back
Top Bottom