Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Son deserves a rest until Wednesday at the earliest.

Not his fault our club is bereft of able players in front of goal.

Bit of an odd thing to say.

We've scored 3 goals in the 2 games he's missed.

In the two games he played before he went we managed a whopping 1 goal. And that was with Kane fit too.

I watched a few of the Asian Cup matches and Son seemed to be playing more of an Eriksen role than busting a gut along the flanks. Here’s hoping he’s managed to conserve some energy and wear and tear :ledley:

Mofo should definitely make the bench. I know he played today but with our squad being how it is he needs to be available if we need s shot in the arm for the last 10 minutes etc.

No ifs or buts for me, got to get Sonny on the next Etihad Airlines flight to Gatwick and straight down to Croydon in time for kick off

Jet lag wouldn't be a problem, UAE are only four hours ahead of us, the match will just feel like an evening kick off to him...it's flying east that causes problems.
FC Qarabag is further away I think?. And we’ve played them on a Thursday evening & a PL match on a Sunday. Sonny is an elite athlete FFS.
I’m sure he would be fine to play if needed.
Maybe we don’t want to risk him getting injured with a few winnable PL games coming up.

Edit. It isn’t further away
:memeokay:

(But nearly as far.)

Mofo should definitely make the bench. I know he played today but with our squad being how it is he needs to be available if we need s shot in the arm for the last 10 minutes etc.

No ifs or buts for me, got to get Sonny on the next Etihad Airlines flight to Gatwick and straight down to Croydon in time for kick off
Why are you calling him a mofo?!

Back
Top Bottom