Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Interesting article, with stats as to why Son is not only one of the best players in the premier league for his position, but possibly one of the best players this season overall:

https://statsbomb.com/2019/02/son-heung-min-is-a-star/

DyPjWAvXQAEs34L

Then Spurs wouldn’t have him. Be thankful that he’s Korean and that the club backed him through his NT duties and paid the fee that had many raising eyebrows. £22 mil turned out to be a steal.

....and most of all, the gamble in terms of his impending military service looming large.

Seemed such an odd, un-Levy kind of move, but boy is Sonny a gamble that paid off.

When Poch spoke of being "brave" and "creative"; i think he had/has such things in mind... Things that can level the financial playing field; rather than entering the same throng with less cash yet still expecting to somehow prevail.

Hats off to DL, MP & Sonny....

....and most of all, the gamble in terms of his impending military service looming large.

Seemed such an odd, un-Levy kind of move, but boy is Sonny a gamble that paid off.

When Poch spoke of being "brave" and "creative"; i think he had/has such things in mind... Things that can level the financial playing field; rather than entering the same throng with less cash yet still expecting to somehow prevail.

Hats off to DL, MP & Sonny....

I reckon the whole military service thing and what we've done for him has cemented his love for us as a club. A happy Sonny is the best kind of Sonny and I think he feels the love in a big way from all associated with the club.

Ever since we've given him his own song he seems so comfortable and passionate about his football. Us and him lucked out with him not having to leave us for a couple of years. A spark like that may just have made him value his career more than usual, it may well have been the making of him. Either way he's proper Spurs now in my book, got to go down as a modern day superstar wearing our famous shirt. A class act of a man

Son looked tired today, but still scores the winning goal and brings precious 3 points for the team, a job well done.

He even scored 9 goals and 5 assists in last 10 appearances, that's simply unbelievable, definitely doing crucial job in pursuit for the league title.

Back
Top Bottom