Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

tenor.gif
Levy walking in to get his wallet, then hears on the TV of the South Korea score.

I am glad it's over. I dont have to wake up at 6-7am anymore to watch this shitty performance from SK. Son's coming home!

As you had suspected the new Korean squad manager not only desperate but flat out stupit. He did not use Seung woo Lee the difference maker, instead kept using the has been 5 years ago type players like Ji and Koo. Unless it is the lineup KFA is calling from behind the scene this new Korean squad manager from Portugal? has horrible eyes for player selection. I am glad Sonny is coming back without further ado and deterioration from the exploitation by Korean Football association the worst run organization in the world I have ever seen.

As you had suspected the new Korean squad manager not only desperate but flat out stupit. He did not use Seung woo Lee the difference maker, instead kept using the has been 5 years ago type players like Ji and Koo. Unless it is the lineup KFA is calling from behind the scene this new Korean squad manager from Portugal? has horrible eyes for player selection. I am glad Sonny is coming back without further ado and deterioration from the exploitation by Korean Football association the worst run organization in the world I have ever seen.

Who gives a fuck about the Korean FA??
Son is coming back, that’s the important thing

Back
Top Bottom