Chelsea v Tottenham. 2nd leg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Football would be infinitely more watchable without the media, everything about the football media in this country makes me detest the game, they suck the fun out of football and they implant negativity into the dumb supporters who buy their narrative.

We aren’t bottlers but we might as well be because every cunt that listens to the media believes it.

It’s impossible to avoid the media as well, every news article about us has a slant, every broadcast has the same old bullshit negative twist, that’s why they do it, they know it gets into supporters heads.

Honestly I am getting tired of it, getting too old for this bullshit every week.

I'm not even that bothered because we've gone out so many times in Semi-finals now.

Which is properly fucking depressing.

Like someone who supports a relegation team whos side keeps on losing so he stops caring.
bleugh.

:eriksenserious:

Christ, as if we were going to beat City in the final...we put up a decent show and a penalty shoot out without our 3 best players was a fucking lottery.

Agreed, Champions league is an odd one it's all in the luck of the draw. (Look at the run of games pool had to the final!)

We get past Dortmund and you never know but we must do that first.
I just want a trophy so badly, a lot of young spurs fans will have grown up not seening us win a single thing a bit depressing really.

2008 league cup is the only one I’ve seen... look at that team compared to the one we have now!

Somewhat disappointed, but didn't expect much more. We're playing at 50% quality with just 3 players missing, not exactly the quality depth a team in our position should have. In the end, I would have preferred a 2-0 loss, getting thrown out after being so close is far more frustrating. But eh.. at least the chavs are now gonna get the spanking we would've gotten against city. They're playing 2 levels below them, even though we made them look good today.

Football would be infinitely more watchable without the media, everything about the football media in this country makes me detest the game, they suck the fun out of football and they implant negativity into the dumb supporters who buy their narrative.

We aren’t bottlers but we might as well be because every cunt that listens to the media believes it.

It’s impossible to avoid the media as well, every news article about us has a slant, every broadcast has the same old bullshit negative twist, that’s why they do it, they know it gets into supporters heads.

Honestly I am getting tired of it, getting too old for this bullshit every week.

Superb post, couldn’t agree more

They were the better team over 2 legs .
The first half performance today was a disgrace .
Technically they have a midfield with far more creativity , Sissoko , Dier look like 2nd tier in comparison .
Team from the start was unbalanced and our lack of quality in depth hurt us .
Hate to say it but we didn't deserve it .

Tonight was always going to be an uphill task with the players we had out. Instruggle to see why anyone saw progressing tonight as anything more than a bonus with how it had shaped up beforehand.

No Harry, Dele or Son, obviously our attacking nous was going to be completely different to how it usually is. Luck of the draw not just in this game but throughout the tie with games vs Watford, West Ham away, Woolwich away & Chelsea with our guns out just how it goes sometimes

Back
Top Bottom