Chelsea v Tottenham. 2nd leg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I won’t watch the final but I hope that city destroy them.

Sad fact in all of this is.. no top side would do well in four competitions without their best three attackers missing. The narrative will not read.. hard luck spurs, did valiantly without their three main men. Instead we will have so called pundits slate us and how we bottled it in a pot luck shoot out.

Fuck sky, fuck the bbc! We are spurs and we’re alone vs the lot of them.

FA Cup and Champions league remaining now.

We MUST MUST win a cup or we will go down as some of the biggest underachivers in the prem.

The manner of our loss today is okay.

We need to bolster a depleted squad and I think you can see a certain something that you derive from winning a cup, such as Chelsea did last season.

Our injuries fcuked us over and we needed just a bit more depth.

Very hard to see how we respond positively on Sunday but we can hope.

I'm so fucked off. Not because of our effort, but because once again we were so close and yet so far. What's the fucking point of having two legs for this one bloody round? If you have two legs, then surely you have the away goal rule? It makes no fucking sense apart from being another way to get money out of people. Absolutely bullshit. We scored at home and we scored away, they only scored at home; we should be in the final.

Last edited:
Everyone saying "at least it saves us getting a pasting by City" - have a fucking word with yourselves. The reason cunts like Chelsea keep winning trophies is they get to finals. We have choked at the semi final stage for goodness knows how long and yet we are encouraged by some to think this is a good thing. Small time.

Sick and fucking tired of not having the ability to get across the line! Always the bridesmaid never the bride. Fucking sick of it!
Spot on mate.. sick of us always coming up short in important games. Let me guess we still don't need any better players for out squad, unlike every other team that is capable in big games..im not sure why I'm annoyed when I knew this would happen as it always does...ffs

I won’t watch the final but I hope that city destroy them.

Sad fact in all of this is.. no top side would do well in four competitions without their best three attackers missing. The narrative will not read.. hard luck spurs, did valiantly without their three main men. Instead we will have so called pundits slate us and how we bottled it in a pot luck shoot out.

Fuck sky, fuck the bbc! We are spurs and we’re alone vs the lot of them.

Nah no one does that in fairness.

Pride restored but we need the boost of a signing or 2 before the end of the month.

FA Cup and Champions league remaining now.

We MUST MUST win a cup or we will go down as some of the biggest underachivers in the prem.

It’s all a bit of a joke. Arguably one of the best spurs sides ever but It’s competing in an era where money dominates football.

We need to invest, that much is clear. I’m still hoping we can get something against palace and go for the fa cup again. We can’t win the league.

CL? Stranger things have happened! Will fee much more confident about everything when we get our big hitters back.

I can't fucking stand the 'oh well' attitude! Drives me insane!

Episode 6 of Sunderland Till I Die. Only way to make myself feel slight better. Someone always has it worse off.

P.S Anyone know that state when your so angry you could cry? That's where I am right now

Beating Woolwich Chelsea and City to win the league cup was never going to be easy especially with 3 top goalscorers gone for last 2 games

It’s a real shame but City will win anyway

FUCK OFF YOU NAZI CUNTS!

NAZIS BEAT THE JEWS EH?
YOU MUST BE SO FUCKING PLEASED...

GOID TO SEE SKY PICKED THAT MIDGET NAZI CUNT DENNIS WISE TO CALL THE SHOOT OUT....

seriously..... it's beyond a fucking joke now.
The Nazis have WON. HAPPY NOW?

Good for them... in a world where Brexit and Trump rule... we are seriously fucked.

But hey, Media hate figure 'Jew boy' Danny didn't spend any of his media suggested Jew money... and the anti Semitic Media have proved their point. Good for you!

We should have got an Arab in charge to BUY us some silverware... that's what the accepted method is...

You BET I'm fucking livid...

The media will push for Poch to go to Man U.. but unless we win the league, and the Champions League... (without the three best players they insisted we run into the ground) we've failed.
Convenient that, innit?

Well Fuck this cunting anti Spurs reacharound... they SO WANT us to fail, and can't fucking WAIT to jump on the bandwagon of MONEY WANKFESTING that the Premier League has spawned....

The rich win... the rest fail... that's all that matters these days apparently.

I for one won't forget the GAS CHAMBER HISSING that Chelsea fans have subjected us to for 40 years... but apparently that doesn't matter when you have money...
Well done Chelsea... and WELL done for coming up with "Spurs are on their way to Auschwitz... Hitler's gonna gas them again..." chant... you NAZI SCUM CUNTS... enjoy your fucking BOUGHT cup Final you Nazi Cunts!!! But Sky will turn a blind eye I'm sure... cos TIGHT FISTED SPURS LOST... cos they didn't spend their Jew money!

You BET I'm fucking mad.

Evil wins again... get used to the truth of how this broken Scum Cunt fucked racist World works!

FUUUUUUUUUUCK!

Last edited:
Come on now, everyones a bit annoyed cause it was that lot.

But lets just calm down and say we actually played well, got a goal back. Took them all the way to pens when at half time we looked done. Proud of the boys.

That result is different if our main boys are on the pitch.

Move onto the fa cup now. COYS

Back
Top Bottom