Chelsea v Tottenham. 2nd leg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'll support us through thick and thin, whatever our team COYS!!
200.gif

Hardly a balanced panel

Jamie ‘I’ve got a chip on my shoulder because my Dad was sacked ‘ Redknapp and Joe Cole!

Sarri has seen some kind of sense finally. He now reckons that if you put a striker up front, there is a possibility you could maybe score a goal.

Up yours chelscum.

COYS! Lets show the critics that we can be just as lethal even when we are depleted.

Dier and Sissoko back gives us a lot of beefiness in midfield. Will be needed tonight. Hopefully Moose has not rushed back

Pessimistic spoiler alery

Weird line up from Poch. Every semi final he makes strange decisions

That formation and selection is asking for trouble

Hope I'm wrong

Think it's going to be a backs to the wall job - then just throw everyone up for corners and set pieces...... Llorente's going to have to hold the ball up and take the foul every occasion he can get..... Dier needs to be on Hazard like a limpet.....

Just no early gifts to Chelsea please.....

Back
Top Bottom