Tottenham Hotspur v. Manchester United (Wembley)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This has been the worst commentary I have ever heard in my life, United have been piss poor quite frankly, they were wasting time on the 38 min mark, that's not a sign of a top club, that's a sign of a club that is inferior and they know it.

They have us sussed on the counter though and this was my fear before the game, we are losing the midfield battle.

They are beatable though, frankly I think they are overhyped shit and Sky and all those tossers can go fuck themselves the absolute biased cunts.

Hoof ball payed off when Spurs formation was in a state of rearrangement

They’ll sit back even more now. The good news is that they aren’t that good at it

They absolutely won't sit back.

We are absolutely pathetic defensively and if anything they'll exploit that even more.

I don't feel we have been bad, just rather lacking up front today, Utd quite good defensively so far.
But shit if we arent the Masters of shooting our own foot off.
Walker type play from Trips.

It's not good with DESK having so few chances, got to try to step things up.
Definitely goals here for us!
Gutted for Sissoko :(

COYS
:lamelaaghh:

I see us getting a result here. Despite what Neville is saying about it apparently being such a great performance by United I definitely see some glaring flaws. They look good on the counter but if we improve our play in an attacking sense we can get something for sure (and a win at that).
They’re fucking shit and if we don’t turn this around then I guess we don’t deserve to be called challengers after all

The goal was well taken, but Jan and Lloris hardly covered themselves in glory.

Big second half, no excuses.

They are not a good side

I've defended Tripps a lot of times, but he's not had a good run recently and has been really bad so far today.

But we just aren't creating and whenever we get the ball in their third, everyone looks isolated.

Just today? He has been like this all season. Hugo could do better too. But what the fuck is trips doing. On form only aurier or kwp should be in that position including gazza in goal

Our CM Is non existent but yet again Trippier gifts the other team a goal.

Absolute overrated liability.

We’ve been shit and deserve to be one nil down.

This game playing out like I feared. We look like we are running on empty and our CM is shite.

Winks offers next to nothing. With no Sissoko we are screwed.

United will smell more goals. I have a feeling things could get a lot worse second half rather than better.

Eriksen is MIA yet again. He wants out.

Back
Top Bottom