Tottenham Hotspur v. Manchester United (Wembley)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That's damn impressive and the good news is that they'll both start today as well. Stick to my 3-1 prediction.
Matches what the TFL guy at North Greenwich said as I jumped on the tube...

My worry is prob the same as everyone - 11th game in a brutal schedule and against a team on the bounce... My hope is that United defence is so shite it doesn't matter (plus maybe Hugo is feeling the pressure to perform after Gazza's recent matches)

When did Jamie Redknapp turn into such a magnificent cunt?

Exactly! I had to shout at the tv when he said the following...

'Poch needs to win a trophy. Has to win a trophy soon.
You can see why Man Utd want him. He ticks all the boxes...'

You literally just criticised him for not winning trophies you cockwomble. Give ur head a shake!

I predict a shit atmosphere. Stood in the concourse and I be just counted 10 H/H’s go past me in the space of 2 minutes.

Pleeeeeeeease can we go home?

Just setting off now,. Block 134 today. Bloody hope they are not sitting down again behind the Goal. Pussies !!

Im in that block too. Around where our seats only the last row or so stand as theres no one behind them.
127 is where you would want to be, often the loudest too. A mate of mine is in there but he complains his view is often obstructed by standing. Horses for courses, some love it - some hate it.

:tobyarm: Toby + Jan!! COYS

v

sss.png

I feel like Michael Caine...
I’m going to feel like that down the pub mate.
Drove past before & already fucking swarming with the alky red scum. Add to that the gooners, chavs, dippers & West Ham (lot of West Ham in that pub) & I’m guessing it’s going to be a lively afternoon as a spurs fan (there are quite a few of us too)
Be great when we have smashed them & burst little Ole’s bubble. I shall be nicely oiled by then.
:tobyarm::mong::nawty:

2-1 Spurs, we will beat them, there is a top 3 and a bottom 3 in the top 6 currently, we are superior and due another big performance when it all clicks

Smeagol Solskjaer won’t have what it takes

Back
Top Bottom