January 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Okay we have to be fucking signing someone because we've just lost our best midfielder on paper. We've also lost depth in any case in our most shallow position

I mean, we have 6 players for 3 spots. It's not the end of the world.

But yeah, I would expect us to sign someone.

I mean, we have 6 players for 3 spots. It's not the end of the world.

But yeah, I would expect us to sign someone.
Winks, Sissoko, Skipp, Dier, perennially crocked Wanyama.

Skipp is 18 for one, and I'm a fan of youth opportunity but he needs to be brought through at a gradual pace so that he isn't overwhelmed (currently poch Is managing that really well).

Wanyama is pretty much like Dembele in that he just can't do it at the level anymore.

Dier has been weird since we shut down any chance of him going to United.

Sissoko and Winks can't play every game, of which most are huge from now until the end of the season. We need more quality and more players looking at that list.

Winks, Sissoko, Skipp, Dier, perennially crocked Wanyama.

Skipp is 18 for one, and I'm a fan of youth opportunity but he needs to be brought through at a gradual pace so that he isn't overwhelmed (currently poch Is managing that really well).

Wanyama is pretty much like Dembele in that he just can't do it at the level anymore.

Dier has been weird since we shut down any chance of him going to United.

Sissoko and Winks can't play every game, of which most are huge from now until the end of the season. We need more quality and more players looking at that list.

No idea why people insist to remove Eriksen and Dele from our central midfield options when they've both played there ALL season.

I wasn't even counting Wanyama but if you insist to then 7 for 3 positions.

CRISIS.

No idea why people insist to remove Eriksen and Dele from our central midfield options when they've both played there ALL season.

CRISIS.
Both are more effective further forward in spite of their ability to play in central midfield. IdI rather have them further up the pitch

Both are more effective further forward in spite of their ability to play in central midfield. IdI rather have them further up the pitch

I wouldn't.

Their game hasn't been affected by playing deeper and they give us depth. In fact, Eriksen looks even better deeper. It's a wonder we never played him there before.

CRISIS.

People are forgetting Sissoko I think was bought as the Dembele replacement, it’s oniy because Dembele held on for longer than we thought with fitness

Sissoko a maverick in different ways, can play everywhere so strong.

If people think any player even close to Dembeles talent is able to walk out of a club in the middle of January to join us they are insane

People are forgetting Sissoko I think was bought as the Dembele replacement, it’s oniy because Dembele held on for longer than we thought with fitness

Sissoko a maverick in different ways, can play everywhere so strong.

If people think any player even close to Dembeles talent is able to walk out of a club in the middle of January to join us they are insane

I thought Sissoko was bought to play on the right of the front three (where he played for Newcastle) - someone to run straight and break lines - he had a good tournament for France in CM but that was not where he was playing regularly.

Apologies if it's already been discussed but just read an article linking us to Kessie at Milan.

Anyone know much bout him?

(Yes I kno we get linked to most players but this is the one I read this morning so there lol)

Ignoring the fact that Tancredi Palmer is not a (tan)credible source in the slightest...

Meité?

Totti Totti

tenor.gif

Meite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JUST WHAT WEVE ALWAYS NEEDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GET IT DONE!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom