January 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You sound so happy, do you have shares in Dembele?

ps. we are short of DMs.
I'd much rather a player leaves for a fee than on a free. And Moose has been a loyal servant of this club and if he wants a final adventure in a exotic league I would not deny him that.

Would rather dembele stay if we knew he would stay fit. But I doubt that very much, so we may as well cash in for the 11m & get him off the wage bill. Just hope we put that towards Toby & Eriksen or a new quality signing. Dembele has been very good for us (& a 1 off), so obviously I am sure we all wish him the best.

I'd much rather a player leaves for a fee than on a free. And Moose has been a loyal servant of this club and if he wants a final adventure in a exotic league I would not deny him that.
I would rather leave the club financial affairs in the much capable hands of Daniel Levy and the board.
Also I would rather see Spurs fans concentrating about winning titles and trophies.

I would rather leave the club financial affairs in the much capable hands of Daniel Levy and the board.
Also I would rather see Spurs fans concentrating about winning titles and trophies.

Exactly.

Levy and Poch will make the decision that they find is best for the club. And if that is selling Moose in January then that is what will happen

Might be a good deal, might not be...

That can only depend on who we sign as a replacement this window.

If we sell him and don't replace him now, we're mad. We COULD win the league ffs. Some top clubs would probably sign a player on loan to cover for Son being away for a few games to be honest, let alone consider not signing a Dembele replacement.

That said, I'm sure we have someone lined up...

Back
Top Bottom