New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Make the fucking announcement already.

Have literally kept every single weekend free from the start of Feb. Just in case. (A Half marathon in March will be binned if thats our opening game.)

Apart from that my delaying tactics now Affecting birthdays, anniversaries and with Easter coming booking actual holidays.

I can only stall for so long though...... fucking hell Levy. Answers are needed!!!!

:dembelelol:

So levy has no power or influnce and can not inform us when these milestones will be achieved.

You think Levy has power over local council and civil service red tape? where do you live on the moon?

Can you tell me when the new Heathrow runway will be finished? or Crosslink? or the feckin' M6 raodworks? No of course you can't, and they're run by the government, so just what chance does a football club have?

goosebumps... especially seeing Kane walk down the tunnel, putting his hands on Hugo's shoulders as if to say "You're the captain, you should go first". There's a respect and class about our guys... #OneOfOurOwn

Only thing missing from the video was a date for the first game, initially thought this was 'the announcement'.

I hope the Spurs brand agency see this and think "Fuck, we better sort something out pronto", anything less than this will be a damp squib. Spursy

You think Levy has power over local council and civil service red tape? where do you live on the moon?

Can you tell me when the new Heathrow runway will be finished? or Crosslink? or the feckin' M6 raodworks? No of course you can't, and they're run by the government, so just what chance does a football club have?

All the required sign offs require tottenham to complete works that's in Tottenham Power. It's not the lack of sign off that is preventing completion it's the mismanagement of a site overburden with a too ambitious completion date. Was Woolwich stadium 7 months late with no confirmed end date. No it wasn't. Its not the government fault its levy fault. Now fuck off.

Back
Top Bottom