New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I thought we had an option agreement to rent for the rest of the season rather than had actually paid

But even if we have paid, if NWHL is ready it will still be financially better to move in as we get to keep all the catering and drink receipts, get more sponsorship/advertising monies linked to the stadium etc.
Plus bigger attendances guaranteed!

David%20Pleat

"Hmmmmmmm..."
Lol

It's not mind the gap with old pleaty it's 'mind the curb'!!

image.php

Half the jib (horizontal bit) taken off the crane at south east of the stadium. Most or all of the rest expected to come down tomorrow,

LED light testing under the veil continues at the north east of the stadium.

Approximately 25% of the vertical infill framework has been installed on the east side of the veil with about 95% of the main framework. One of the SSC posters thinks that as this part of the veil was originally scheduled to be completed next summer and the parts are made to order, that the some parts are still being manufactured and that is why the veil is slower to be completed than might be estimated. We shall see over the next couple of weeks what progress is !

Apparently UEFA's regulations for the Champions League states that 'in principle, a club must play all its matches in the competition at one and the same venue' but their definition of the 'venue' extends to the city, so maybe we could move after the last 16. I wouldn't bet on it though.
Porto did it recently. It’s the same for both teams being a one off game

image.php

Half the jib (horizontal bit) taken off the crane at south east of the stadium. Most or all of the rest expected to come down tomorrow,

LED light testing under the veil continues at the north east of the stadium.

Approximately 25% of the vertical infill framework has been installed on the east side of the veil with about 95% of the main framework. One of the SSC posters thinks that as this part of the veil was originally scheduled to be completed next summer and the parts are made to order, that the some parts are still being manufactured and that is why the veil is slower to be completed than might be estimated. We shall see over the next couple of weeks what progress is !
I’m so glad they kept that crane in place to fix those damn smoke alarms, we wouldn’t want a poor old sparky falling of his 8ft ladder......
Joking aside, if we do get to choose an opening fixture then I can’t think of a better more fitting occasion than an FA cup game, obviously progression and draw pending etc etc.....:tobyarm:

Back
Top Bottom