New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

DwYeVQDWkAIOuIR.jpg:large

Haven’t we agreed to spoiler NSFW

Did any Woolwich fan buy a season ticket that they could not use at their home ground?

Who gives a fuck about Woolwich fans? Has any Spurs season ticket holder not been able to get a ticket to every game? What the fuck's wrong with you? Waiting to move into the finest ground in the UK for a few extra months, how fucking entitled do you think you are?

If you don't like it, cancel your ST and get a refund (the club will do this if requested) then you can walk away ... that will save all your obvious distress and the rest of us won't have to listen to your constant and tiresome repetition "It's a Levy's fault" does that make sense to you?

Don't start I live in printer hell plus its several tickets I print off

Just get everyone to load the Adobe app to their phone and then email them their tickets instead.

Don't forget to print a copy of the tickets in case someone loses their phone or if their battery goes flat though. :deledoubt: Best make it two in case you lose one set. :pochwtf:

Just get everyone to load the Adobe app to their phone and then email them their tickets instead.

Don't forget to print a copy of the tickets in case someone loses their phone or if their battery goes flat though. :deledoubt: Best make it two in case you lose one set. :pochwtf:

I always print two of each ticket and place in different pockets.

I always print two of each ticket and place in different pockets.

Better that than when I tried to get into the Liverpool game this season using the Fulham ticket... I had the Liverpool ticket there just other part of me wallet, wish I'd found that out before I'd queued and got a substitute ticket
:pochfacepalm:

Back
Top Bottom