Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So how many of the "Loyal Spurs Fans" on here who have been telling us since 2015 that A) Levy is a cunt who will never do right by the club ... B) ENIC are selling next week ... C) Poch is leaving in the next window .... will the same sad fecks today once again jump on an interview where Poch just confirms what he's repeated 100's of times ... namely, I could be here for twenty years, the club needs to change to stay top four, the owners have a long term plan, stop asking me stupid questions and expect a different answer.

We can all name those who will 'guarantee Poch is leaving' just like they 'guaranteed he was off to Madrid last summer' the same posters who 'guaranteed' we'd blown the CL, and who 'guaranteed' we'd not finish top four let alone be in the title race ...

In fact the same half dozen morons who constantly run down the club, Christ let's hope they all stay in their basements, they'd be such a barrel of laughs down the pub ...

In the real world only Spurs and City still up for the Quad EPL / CL / LC / FA... Chelsea could do the lesser treble EL / LC / FA ... Dippers down to just the two big trophies EPL / CL ... Utd only CL / FA ... Woolwich only EL / FA

So Poch and Pep are managing the two most successful clubs so far this season ... Poch having achieved that with most of the squad fucked by the World Cup, with no home ground, with no new signings. So just how good could we be when those factors are no longer an issue? Fair enough the brain-dead few on here won't be aware of the possibilities, but do you really think Poch doesn't see the chance for glory?

Fantastic news that he wants to spend his whole career here.
We are Tottenham Hotspur, after all. He should want to spend his career here.

Now then. Lets all hope Levy takes on board his comments about changing our transfer policy to give him a chance to really compete with the big hitters and who knows, we may have our own version of Sir Alex ready to dominate England for years to come.

Poch has made his hopes and aspirations clear to all.

Levy, ENIC,.....over to you. You have a man in a million. Lets not fuck this up.
Well this is awkward:

Much has been made of Spurs being unable to compete financially with the Premier League elite, but Pochettino does not see money as the key to building a successful side.

"It is not my dream to have this type of money. Of course it is going to help you, but it is not my dream," Pochettino said.

"People think the only way is money. But at the moment I am happy. Today the club is doing what the club need to do and I am so happy to be here helping the club and is it so clear, the project.

Mauricio Pochettino hints he could finish career with Tottenham

Now your pretending you know what managers think. If a manager is hoping he doesn't get sacked then I reckon they would be assessing their options of what they are going to do if they are. Anyway let's agree to disagree, & I will pray your right & poch refuses points blank to assess his options for the next 20 years.
Goodnight.
Sorry, to be clear, you are now claiming that you know exactly what his thought are? That your statement was 100% fact?

Well this is awkward:

Much has been made of Spurs being unable to compete financially with the Premier League elite, but Pochettino does not see money as the key to building a successful side.

"It is not my dream to have this type of money. Of course it is going to help you, but it is not my dream," Pochettino said.

"People think the only way is money. But at the moment I am happy. Today the club is doing what the club need to do and I am so happy to be here helping the club and is it so clear, the project.
You will NOT get an answer.

Good comeback. I’ll file you under ‘I’ for idiot from now on. Mourinho yay! Just explain to me how the greatest manager of all time failed at the richest club in the world. I’ll give you a week.

In life nothing is linear.

I would not want to leave you on tenterhooks for a week. I for imagine your T for tension.

Amazing what some people use with that organ that inhabits the space between their ears.

In life nothing is linear.

I would not want to leave you on tenterhooks for a week. I for imagine your T for tension.

Amazing what some people use with that organ that inhabits the space between their ears.
And the eyes on the front of their face. The ‘t’ was an ‘I’ if you look closely enough.

Also, I knew you couldn’t answer.

How is confession self-analysis? It’s literally asking someone else to do it for you. Jeez you’re so fucking thick. A real fucking clunker of a human being. I can’t be arsed with this. Ignorio it must be.

You seem a bit bamboozled. I knew you were wasted. They say a good night's sleep makes everything seem much clearer in the morning.

I remember the clunk click adverts so excuse me.

Well this is awkward:

Mauricio Pochettino hints he could finish career with Tottenham

Breaking news.

Pochettino to retire from football management at the end of the 2018/19 season.

Kept that quiet.

Sorry, to be clear, you are now claiming that you know exactly what his thought are? That your statement was 100% fact?

I think he’s going on what managers say. You’re the one in the fortune telling business.
None of us know what his thoughts are. Saying he won't assess his options for the next 20 years is silly to me. But like I say, hope your right.

There seems to be a few on here that read his statement went.....
giphy.gif

And come up with " If we don't spend more money, i'm fucking off "
Staggering and a bit sad how anyone can sum his statement up to be anything other than a terrific endorsement of everything going on at the club.

Back
Top Bottom