Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

_105093616_times.jpg

Where the fuck does he even say this? Where are you getting this into from those quotes, what code book from GCHQ are you using?
Calm down. I think poch is a bright guy & will reassess at the end of each season & see what his options are. I don't think he will stay for 20 years no matter what.

Mauricio Pochettino: Tottenham manager wants 20 years in charge

Mauricio Pochettino: Tottenham manager wants 20 years in charge

"I hope, or I wish to be here 20 years, and decide to leave or to finish my career here. I am so focused here, and want to help the club to achieve what the club want to be in history. It would be fantastic. I am so happy to be here. I am so happy to work in that pressure. Why not? But I don't know because I need to ask Wenger one day, if I have the possibility, if he is so happy in the way that he finished. What I saw from my point of view, it was so unfair how the people treated him."

HE'S MAGIC...
Fantastic news that he wants to spend his whole career here.
We are Tottenham Hotspur, after all. He should want to spend his career here.

Now then. Lets all hope Levy takes on board his comments about changing our transfer policy to give him a chance to really compete with the big hitters and who knows, we may have our own version of Sir Alex ready to dominate England for years to come.

Poch has made his hopes and aspirations clear to all.

Levy, ENIC,.....over to you. You have a man in a million. Lets not fuck this up.

Calm down. I think poch is a bright guy & will reassess at the end of each season & see what his options are. I don't think he will stay for 20 years no matter what.
I'm completely calm mate, I’m secure in the knowledge that our Manager & his team are completely in sync with the short and long term objectives set by the Club.

When our longest serving manager in what 30yrs(??) communicates this along with his desire to be here for many more years I find it inconceivable that your immediate reaction is met with ”he will assess his options in 6 months time"!

Last edited:
Fantastic news that he wants to spend his whole career here.
We are Tottenham Hotspur, after all. He should want to spend his career here.

Now then. Lets all hope Levy takes on board his comments about changing our transfer policy to give him a chance to really compete with the big hitters and who knows, we may have our own version of Sir Alex ready to dominate England for years to come.

Poch has made his hopes and aspirations clear to all.

Levy, ENIC,.....over to you. You have a man in a million. Lets not fuck this up.
Because you are now saying that he has absolutely no idea why we are building a big old 62k seater stadium?

How anyone interprets these comments as acceptance of our current working model is beyond me.

It is obvious the man has great affinity to the club and the players, many of whom he has developed into more consistent performers.

But now he is intimating that our model needs to change in order

If Pochettino gets anywhere near the achievements of Mourinho in terms of trophies then maybe your post will have relevance.

In that case I would imagine you would need to have your own lips at the ready.

Differ as much as you like. The beauty of the power to respond.

So I’ll respond. You seem incapable of understanding that manager’s careers, like player’s are finite. You don’t go on knowledge, but history. Why do think Utd are coveting our manager? Seriously why? Is it because the club you revere so much is stupid? And that the hierarchy at Madrid are equally stupid?

Van Gall? I knew he’d fail (I can dig up posts if you like) likewise with Mourinho. Utd lucked out with the greatest manager of all time on these shores and now they’re just scuffing about, trying to cope with modern football reality like everyone else. Pochettino hasn’t even started yet. We have the best manager in the world and the likes of you still aren’t happy. We’re now a force in modern football because of Pochettino. Where were we seriously before him?

Last edited:
I'm completely calm mate, I’m secure in the knowledge that our Manager & his team are completely in sync with the short and long term objectives set by the Club.

When our longest serving manager in what 30yrs(??) communicates this along with his desire to be here for many more years I find it inconceivable that your immediate reaction is met with ”he will assess his options in 6 months time!
"Where the fuck does he say this?" Doesn't seem very calm to me. I think every manager assesses his options in the summer. But hopefully your right & poch will Point blank refuse to assess his options for the next 20 years.

No, every manager doesn't. The vast majority hope they aren't getting sacked.
Now your pretending you know what managers think. If a manager is hoping he doesn't get sacked then I reckon they would be assessing their options of what they are going to do if they are. Anyway let's agree to disagree, & I will pray your right & poch refuses points blank to assess his options for the next 20 years.
Goodnight.

Back
Top Bottom