Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Notabadsquad

But you ignored where he said “we’ll see if we can continue to compete this way for the next five years”

The stadium references are clear as to what our spending increases will depend on.

Where have you seen a message to Levy in all that. He clearly says that Levy sat him down and told him his plans when he signed his new contract.

So he has now said it.

Does anyone still dispute that P8chettino is saying what next Mr. Levy?

If we want to be title winners and continually challenging we need to at times buy big is what I see as the message.

Does anyone still dispute that Jokanovic is saying what next Mr. Khan?

If we want to avoid relegation and keep Fulham progressing we need to at times buy big is what I see as the message.

So he has now said it.
Does anyone still dispute that P8chettino is saying what next Mr. Levy?
If we want to be title winners and continually challenging we need to at times buy big is what I see as the message.
Not surprisingly, yes they do

Wellington-heads-in-sand-close-up1.jpg

Notabadsquad

But you ignored where he said “we’ll see if we can continue to compete this way for the next five years”

The stadium references are clear as to what our spending increases will depend on.

Where have you seen a message to Levy in all that. He clearly says that Levy sat him down and told him his plans when he signed his new contract.

Artistic licence my friend. I don't think he was actually saying that we can continue in the same fashion and expect to keep being as competitive.

You don't find a Kane every five years, pick up an Alli in the same period etc.

Now is the exact right time to push the boat out in many respects.

There is a clear risk in our current policy.

Last edited:
Artistic licence my friend. I don't think he was actually saying that we can continue in the same fashion and expect to keep being as competitive.

You don't find a Kane every five years, pick up an Alli in the same period etc.

Now is the exact right time to push the boat out in many respects.

There is a clear risj in our current policy.

He said what he said though.

You can’t make up what you think he meant, ignore 4000 words, and act like you have it nailed down.

Life doesn’t work like that.

Otherwise I can do it too, watch:

“We need to spend more money in a few years”
That’s Poch saying he detests Man City and their spending because we can’t and he really wants to play the kids.

Pathetic isn’t it

He said what he said though.

You can’t make up what you think he meant, ignore 4000 words, and act like you have it nailed down.

Life doesn’t work like that.

Otherwise I can do it too, watch:

“We need to spend more money in a few years”
That’s Poch saying he detests Man City and their spending because we can’t and he really wants to play the kids.

Pathetic isn’t it

One of us will be right squire. No need get involved. Time will tell.

One of us will be right squire. No need get involved. Time will tell.
Not about being right, it’s just about accepting what people say whether you like it or not.

This is not the USSR. This new age tactic of making up fake stories and manipulating quotes to shoehorn debates so they fit your own views is crass, and diabolical.
Its wrong.

If someone says something, show a little self respect and just respond to what’s been said. Words matter.

If they mean nothing to you, then you may as well stop posting.

Not about being right, it’s just about accepting what people say whether you like it or not.

This is not the USSR. This new age tactic of making up fake stories and manipulating quotes to shoehorn debates so they fit your own views is crass, and diabolical.
Its wrong.

If someone says something, show a little self respect and just respond to what’s been said. Words matter.

If they mean nothing to you, then you may as well stop posting.

You are saying one thing and I another. There is no proof of either as yet going forward.

I don't waste energy.

Not surprisingly, yes they do

Wellington-heads-in-sand-close-up1.jpg

Coming from this guy:

It's funny isn't it. Every few months we get a snippet of "positive" stadium news like this one about planning permission for an underground car park.
And before you know it people are lining up to suck Levy's cock.
We still don't know who's building it, or even what exactly is being built. Or when. And because the existing plans are 7 years old, the club very carefully let us know that some knew plans will be applied for towards the end of this year.
My oh my.....

I bet you don't believe that we went to the Moon.

There is quite a lot of evidence to suggest we didn't. It's probably the wrong thread to go into the details, but considering what was at stake for the US and the fact no one's been back for over 40 years. ......who knows. Why were there no stars in the sky etc.etc.
I'd say I'm 50/50 on this one

:avbshit:

Im with Poch on this one. Levi clearly lied to him before he signed his contract and promised their would be signings. Poch turned down Madrid , then signed the contract and we failed to sign even Jack Grealish! Poch must look at Liverpool and the 150 Million they spent and think what could I do with a war chest. End of the day if we dont give Poch a war chest he will leave and I wont blame him for doing so. Joe Lewis has the money but he would rather spend 100 Million on a fucking Yacht then take us to the next level. Mean while we are charged the highest prices in the world for tickets why they make profits tax free. They should be commended for the new stadium which is beautiful. But new stadiums do not win trophies. Players and a world class manager do.

Im with Poch on this one. Levi clearly lied to him before he signed his contract and promised their would be signings. Poch turned down Madrid , then signed the contract and we failed to sign even Jack Grealish! Poch must look at Liverpool and the 150 Million they spent and think what could I do with a war chest. End of the day if we dont give Poch a war chest he will leave and I wont blame him for doing so. Joe Lewis has the money but he would rather spend 100 Million on a fucking Yacht then take us to the next level. Mean while we are charged the highest prices in the world for tickets why they make profits tax free. They should be commended for the new stadium which is beautiful. But new stadiums do not win trophies. Players and a world class manager do.

Fuck off

Back
Top Bottom